BeveragesCoffee & TeaTrader Joe's
Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 100% Arabica Beans

Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 100% Arabica Beans

by Trader Joe's

Has anyone tried using this for a latte? Does it go well with different flavors of creamer? Would love to hear what you mix it with!
I’ve heard great things about TJ brand products, but haven’t tried anything yet. For those who have tried this product out, what do you think of it? Is it strong? Any thoughts would be appreciated, thank you! :)
I Am sort of picky with coffee, what is the flavor like and is it strong?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 100% Arabica Beans!
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I became addicted to Starbucks vanilla sweet cream cold brew over the summer. It started getting a bit pricey, so I thought I'd try making it on my own. Are used to Trader Joe's cold brew and vanilla creamer. It was an exact dupe for the Starbucks drink. Now Trader Joe's cold brew is always in my refrigerator!!!
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
I love this! I'm not a huge coffee drinker - I usually only drink it as a treat to myself. As such, I don't own a coffee maker, and when I do want a coffee-based treat, I have to spend quite a bit at Starbucks or wherever. This solves that problem! One bottle lasts me quite a while (again, not a huge coffee drinker). I like to mix it with almond milk or chocolate almond milk, and it's like having an instant iced latte!
Rebecca R.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I liked this product . Makes a lot for the size of container. But be aware it does have a caffeine kick. I had to stop drinking this early afternoon kept me up at night.
Nicole T.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This stuff is absolutely terrible! I don’t know how anyone can swear on this, it tastes like mud no matter how much water/cream you add. Too acidic, I’d rather drink granulated instant hot coffee like the cheap Sanka brand than this
Theresa S.
Love a cold brew but don't have the room or patience to do it yourself? This is your answer! It's compact, concentrated and tasty. Just add water (and however else you take you're coffee) and you're off!!
Steffani P.
Baltimore, MD
It is a little too acidic for me for being a cold brew I want it to be a little smoother. I don’t like having to mix it with water or almond milk but will do the job if it’s the only option
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
This is decent! It is a very reasonable price, maybe around $5, and worth it for a convenient way to make iced coffee at home. The taste is decent but not the best iced coffee you’ve ever had. That said, it serves its purpose and I would repurchase.
Brandyce N.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
The taste is bold. Definitely use the recommended amount, whoa buddy too much and it gets pretty strong lol. I recommend it.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Very concentrated brew that will give you a nice kick in the morning. I usually put this with unsweetened almond milk (makes a whole30 compliant drink). Really good if you blend that then with frozen banana.
kinga I.
Roxbury Xing, MA
honestly just ok. tasted better warmed up than as an iced cold brew - a little bitter and burnt tasting. good price and got a lot of cold brew out of it but wasnt really crazy about the end taste. would repurchase in a pinch
Ask a question to the Influenster community...