Trader Joe's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 100% Arabica Beans uploaded by Alexandria C.

BY TRADER JOE'S #15 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah S.
First of all, I'm a huge fan of Trader Joe's and coffee. I was excited when I found this product this summer because summer is cold brew coffee season.  The nice thing about the concentrate is you can make your coffee as weak or strong as you like.  I like to add a little almond or coconut milk to mine and a little bit of water.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
This seemed super convenient and affordable at first, but I ended up returning it actually because the taste was so disappointing. I followed the instructions on the bottle and also tried it in other ways (different ratios in milk or water, sweetened and unsweetened, etc.). Not the best TJ's item.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like drinking cold brew coffee, living in Texas, it's kind of a staple in the hotter months. Which basically translates to almost all year long. This cold brew is much less acidic so i can drink more of this than regular coffee. I like to mix this with a bit of water and then top it with milk. One bottle usually lasts me a week.
Jenn K.
Lawndale, CA
Love this cold brew. Good price for the quality you get. Definitely have purchased multiple times and will continue to purchase. Nice bottling perfect size. Love the bold taste. Will purchase again in the future.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
No. No. No. No. No. No.

This is so disgusting. It is acidic and bitter... two things cold brew coffee should not be. I dont know how Trader Joes missed the mark on this product. They should really reformulate. I purchased this to see if there was any product out there that I might like better than Chameleon Cold Brew and this was not it!! I ended up throwing this away because I didnt like it at all. I do not recommenced and will never repurchase.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
Such a delicious summer treat! I do tend to just lean towards iced coffee in the summer. However, this is such a great alternative to brewing coffee ahead of time, then icing. Typically, I look a fairly strong coffee. The coffee concentrate allows me to get a delicious iced coffee without compromising the strength of the beans.

Even better... this comes in the grocery aisles. Therefore, if you are one of those who has to make a monthly trip to TJs in the town 1-2 hours away, this will make the trip back without spoiling!
Michal C.
Vancouver, WA
Hands down, my favorite cold brew concentrate. It's super strong without being bitter. I'm always disappointed by cold brew in a bottle that's just cold coffee and can't stand up to a glass of ice & a dash of cream. This stuff lasts forever -- I usually pour it over a full cup of ice, then add equal parts coffee and almond milk. It doesn't get watery like the bottled coffees that aren't concentrates. It has a nice neutral flavor, and it's cheaper than making at home.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I buy the vanilla flavor of this every two weeks. It's so delicious and much more tasty than the coffee shop by my work. Sometimes I think about buying an extra bottle to keep at work.

So easy to use, I add ice to my to go cup, then cold brew, water from the brita and top it off with almond milk. Best iced coffee for me and actually keeps me from buying from the local coffee spots.

I plan on continuing to buy this.
Katie E.
Marlton, Nj
I'm totally in love with Trader Joe's cold brew concentrate. It's really one of the best tasting cold brews I ever had (and I am addicted to Starbucks everything). It's cheap, you get a lot out of the bottle, the flavor is great, and you can make the drink as strong or as weak as you want. It's seriously one of my favorite drinks EVER.
Nicole K.
Fresno, CA
I'm a huge fan of all things Trader Joe's. This was good, it just took me a couple days to get the measurements right for me. The concentrate is really strong and I only needed a little bit. The bottle is good for 30 days once opened and if you are like me, you can definitely make it last that long.
Aaishah M.
Sacramento
Can you trade stuff at trader joes?
Michele G.
ashville, OH
How much does it cost?
Alyssa C.
What is your favorite additions to mix with this? Half and half, creamer, milk, something flavored etc. I am actually very new to drinking coffee (gasp!) and still trying to figure out what my morning routine is gonna be :P
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How do you use this product? Do you add it to cold water? I'm so confused! Lol
Adrianna S.
Is this product okay to drink straight away? Can you only buy it in singles?