Trader Joe’s Coffee Syrup uploaded by C B.

BY TRADER JOE'S

You’ve had milk. You’ve had coffee. But, have you had coffeemilk? If not, just imagine a frosty glass of 2% in front of you… and imagine someone hands you Trader Joe’s Coffee Syrup.

You unscrew the cap that sits atop the narrow neck of the vintage-looking bottle and you begin to pour. The thick, dark-brown syrup flows into the milk—at first invisible—until you grab your spoon and stir. It looks like chocolate milk. It’s not. This is coffeemilk, the official state drink of Rhode Island.

Rex L.
This is coffee syrup that stands up and screams COFFEEEE! Use it in everything and invent new ways to use it. Incredible in milk and we will no longer be buying the grocery store types as they are too weak in flavor and full of gross things like corn syrup. This is water, coffee and sugar. Nothing more. Intense, bold flavor that can't be missed. Add it to brownie mix, marinades, drinks .. Possibilities for this are endless.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I bought this because I tried it in store with some milk and loved the flavor. I am not big on coffee so I would have loved to have gotten a smaller size of this if they had it. I am barely half way through it and I cannot find an expiration date on the bottle anywhere. It does taste great like iced coffee and tastes great in proteing shakes as well! I just mix it with a bit of 2% or almond milk!

Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
This is a syrup so keep in mind it contains sugar. Sugar is the 1st ingredient in this. That being said. If you like sweet coffee this is great! A serving size is 2tbs and you get more milk and sugar than coffee. I don't get that coffee perk up that I typically do when I drink a cup of jo. Price is good because there is a lot of servings in the bottle. I won't be purchasing it again but it was good.
Gina M.
Manassas , VA
So excited when I saw this!  As a home based baker I knew I could use it in my business- chocolate mocha cupcakes anyone?  I have never seen anything like it, and I shop online and at high end stores for baking products.  Coffee lovers will go gaga!
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I tried this at a friends and I am going to have to get some for myself asap! So good! I've been making my own cold brew coffee at home and this is perfect thing to compliment a smooth cold brew and help make the taste a little less bitter.
Jolene D.
Santa Fe, NM
Trader Joe's has come up with something really cool here. The taste is fantastic and not overly sweet. It just tastes like a good cup of coffee concentrated into syrup. I like that it doesn't have a ton of weird additives. I have tried this on ice cream but my favorite is just to mix it with a little milk. A little of this goes a long way. For the price ($4.99)  it really can't be beat. I would love if they came out with other flavors!
C B.
Dream. Come. True. Seriously. I love, love, love sparkling coffee (or coffee soda) and this makes a mean one. Also tastes delicious with Bailey's or bourbon. I also tried the coffee milk people suggested and that rocked too. Hopefully they make this product a permanent fixture at TJ's.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
This is super good if your a coffee lover you will fall in love!!! I like to pour a little with my milk, ice cream, smoothie you just need a little and it works 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Kristy B.
Trader Joe's does it again with deliciously tempting concoctions! Steer clear of this one if you don't like deliciously yummy coffee goodies!
Savannah S.
I am a big Trader Joe's shopper and this product has not failed me. Taste is as any cough syrup is, but values nicely. Recommend.
Estella H.
I have seen this so many times while shopping but keep procrastinating. Just curious what you use yours for? Please don't answer if you haven't actually purchased and used this product.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Does anyone know if this expires? I cannot find the expiration date on it anywhere and want to know if it's still good to use.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Is it worth to buy this product?
Carissa K.
Does this contain caffeine?
LilliAnn C.
Sooooo. Syrup is throwing me off. What's the consistency of this???