Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter

by Trader Joe's

This is a thick, smooth, buttery, body cream that's made with pure coconut oil and other natural, skin-soothing ingredients, like aloe vera, shea butter and vitamin E. It absorbs into your skin very quickly, and doesn't leave it feeling oily. So whether you have eczema, dry skin or just like to keep your skin feeling soft and fresh, our Coconut Body Butter is healing, gentle, and restorative.

We've seen similar products, made with similar ingredients, for as much as $20 in specialty stores. At Trader Joe's, we're selling Coconut Body Butter in an eight ounce jar for the very excellent price of $4.99. Now that's a value!

Im a big fan of coconut oil , is this product hydrating ?
I have been told this smells like the coco cabana cream?
I Keep seeing those at my local Trader Joe’s and haven’t bought it yet. Has anyone used it? If so, any input would be awesome! I usually use a slightly pricier body butter, but I tend to love everything I buy from Trader Joe’s and their pricing is unbeatable!
Start your review of Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...of shea butter and probably just a tiny bit of the coconut. It's well moisturizing. I loved it during the winter! Now that its summer, I kind of find myself re-applying once more throughout the day. But I don't mind that at all, it's all dry heat out here in Vegas so it's normal for me to need to re-apply moisturizers frequently. But if you don't have the time for that, add in a bit of coconut oil into it! I do recommend trying this product out! in reviews
...sensitive skin, be cautious, otherwise it's gear for those with extremely dry skin. You can buy it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods. in reviews
...my skin recover and get nourished. I love the smell and the feel and it sinks in to your skin quickly so you don't feel sticky or slimy. I use this body butter every night and it is such a great price! in reviews
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Made with coconut oil and Shea butter... this body butter smells like a tropical heaven. It’s so thick and creamy and just feels amazing on my skin. Very good price and amazing quality. Next time you are at a Traders Joe you should definitely grab one... or 10 😜
Alex P.
Leawood, KS
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Alex P.
Need a body butter for after exfoliating? This is made with Coconut Oil, Shea butter and Vitamin E! As someone who has strawberry skin this product is wonderful to have!! It smells so good and never leaves my skin feeling oily or gross!! #bodybutter #lotion
Makenzie M.
Manhattan, KS
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Makenzie M.
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Makenzie M.
MY ALL TIME FAVORITE STUFF!!! I wish I could give this body body a million stars because it’s so worth it. The price is phenomenal and it is so amazing on the skin. It is never greasy and I love the scent! Long lasting hydration and amazing results!
Dayana A.
Tampa, FL
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Dayana A.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So I got this because I like coconut scent, to be honest, I didn’t expect so much of it, but let me tell you this is one of the best body butter I’ve try, smells DELICIOUS like a coconut-vanilla cake, the texture of the butter is so nice that makes the experience of applying it so satisfying, my skin feels soft and smooth, glad I’ve try it. Trader Joe's
Latain P.
Brooklyn, NY
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Latain P.
I really love the smell of this moisturizer. So good can almost eat it ....lol. It's decent, could be a little bit more hydrating and moisturizing. It has a nice whipped texture as well . Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Rylee B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I absolutely love this body butter! It smells AMAZING! It does a great job moisturizing and at this price, it’s very underrated. This would make a great edition to a gift! You should definitely try this!
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This Trader Joe’s cocoanut body butter is definitely a 10/10! It smells so so good and you get a good amount of product! The body butter is thick! It is very moisturizing and I love putting it on after the shower!
Jamie R.
Hillsboro, IL
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Jamie R.
I love this product and use it every night before I go to bed. After showering I cover myself from head to toe, and then seal the moisture in by then layering with [product:biossance-100%-squalane-oil]. My boyfriend started using so much that I went out and bought him his own jar. This photo shows how I found it on his desk last night!
Christa Y.
Florence, SC
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Christa Y.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This stuff smells heavenly. It’s pretty moisturizing but it’s pretty thick. I usually like lotion that feels a bit watery or slick. This isn’t that. It feels almost like a paste? Like a great smelling, moisturizing paste! :) Anyway, I use it immediately after a shower and it just feels really nice. I’m sure there are better ones, but I love, love, love this thing.
Ava S.
Setauket, NY
Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter uploaded by Ava S.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I have been using this product for years and it never fails to make my skin feeling smooth and hydrated even in the winter months when my skin gets very dry. It also smells delicious like coconut and vanilla.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...