Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread 13 Ounce uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY TRADER JOE'S

The perfect blend of cocoa and almond butter. A top toast? Sure. Atop pancakes? Sounds good. On apple slice? Why not! see more...

• How does this compare to Nutella? In taste? Is it any hea...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Nutella?1 Answers
Valarie R.
I was really hoping I would love this because I love sweets and all kinds of different peanut butters and spreads, sadly this did not have much flavor other then cocoa.
This is very much like Nutella except it’s almonds instead of hazelnuts. It’s very runny and oily so it slides off bread, it does taste good, but sadly no almond flavor.
I can see this being good with some strawberries as a dessert or used for some kind of dessert icing or frosting.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is awful. It tastes like burnt chocolate. It is trying to be comparable to Nutella but it doesn't even come close. The texture is dry and hard to spread. It isn't smooth. It tastes like gross almond butter with cocoa powder and a coupe hazelnuts mixed in.
Teresa E.
Havertown, PA
Great alternative to Nutella if for some reason you can't have that. Very thick and rich but spreadable and not cloyingly sweet. Delicious chocolate taste (i don't really taste almond too much) that goes well with so many different things.
Sara F.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my healthy indulgence when I want some spreadable chocolate. I would prefer it if it had less ingredients but it's surely healthier Than what's out in the market.
Jolly M.
I like how it has a hint of sweetness and hits all that satisfying chocolatey sweet needs. My baby sister prefers this way more than regular Nutella.
Ciara R.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
So good! Taste exactly like Nutella but better! It has such a smooth and rich flavor that goes well with any piece of bread or dessert!
Aaron K.
I like that this spread is much lower in saturated fat than Nutella, and almost tastes as good. Also a very good price!
Shimelka R.
Clayton
This is the best butter ever, for those who are looking for a healthy choice. It is super healthy. It tastes really good.
April P.
New York
Delicious and affordable alternative to nutella. It taste much more natural and less processed than nutella to me.
Rani A.
Rego Park, NY
I looooove this! Nutella has too much sugar in it and its extra doewy. But this one is just perfect!
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
How does this compare to Nutella? In taste? Is it any healthier?
Victoria F.
How does this compare to Nutella?

Amazon