Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread 13 Ounce uploaded by Rebeca D.

BY TRADER JOE'S

The perfect blend of cocoa and almond butter. A top toast? Sure. Atop pancakes? Sounds good. On apple slice? Why not! see more...

• How does this compare to Nutella? In taste? Is it any hea...3 Answers
  • How does this compare to Nutella?1 Answers
Ashley V.
Chicago , IL
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
honestly. a better (possibly healthier) version of nutella! i put it on toast, or with fruit! or casually eat it right out of the jar. more affordable than nutella and i love the taste !!
Mary T.
I bought this when we we having a charcuterie day and it's just as good as Justin's! I put this on french bread and apple slices and it was so good. Very creamy and the chocolate is not so overpowering where it's too sweet. A jar went really fast in our office.
Julia M.
Henderson, NV
Gave this a try and hoping it would outshine nutella. I dont really taste almond in it and the was not chocolate enough for me. I had a hard time figuring out which foods it would compliment. I love trader joes and its a rarely a miss for me here but Im sticking with my nutella
Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
YUM! This is a great alternative to Nutella. I love it because it is made with almonds rather than the hazelnut that Nutella is made with. I love to pair it with toast in the mornings or drizzle it on some ice cream at night. It was creamy and a one of my favorite spreads.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This is great as a Nutella alternative, but obviously it's not going to get as good as Nutella... Obviously has a more almond flavor, I also feel like it is sweeter? Slightly too sweet, and I will not buy again because I love Nutella too much, but good try Trader Joe's! If you are allergic to hazelnut, I guess this is a good alternative!
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
Great alternative to Nutella. My son loves it with peanut butter or alone. It's not as hazelnut tasting as Nutella but it's still delicious. We do sandwiches, on bagels, and as a dip. I'm definitely satisfied, and so is everyone in my family
C B.
Omigosh, so naughty and delicious. I love putting this over TJ's frozen waffles. This stuff can be difficult to spread, but the taste is so worth it. I like it better than Nutella. I'd love to find a cookie recipe that uses this somehow. Yum!
Jayme H.
It is difficult to spread at room temperature and the flavor leaves something to be desired. It also has a bit of a grainy texture (from the almonds, perhaps?). I'd much rather have a chocolate square or nutella than this.
Hannah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
This stuff beats Nutella in my opinion. I put it on everything! The best pairing is with bananas on toast. TJ’s has the best prices ever and this yummy spread was completely affordable. This is a staple for your pantry.
Totally love this product. It doesn't feel as processed as say american nutella and isn't as sweet. It's more like the filling of a richer chocolate. It is a nice rich cream chocolate treat. I like mine on toast or fruit. If i'm feeling lay and just want something easy I will just get a spoon and eat it out of the jar. Would totally recommend this. I would love to probably use it in a dessert in the future.
Hannah C.
Granby, MA
How does this compare to Nutella? In taste? Is it any healthier?
Victoria F.
How does this compare to Nutella?

Amazon