Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip uploaded by Mayra O.

BY TRADER JOE'S #51 in Dips & Spreads

• Do you use tortilla or potato chips with this?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack? Mine is chips & some sort of di...2 Answers
  • Mmmm this sounds yummy as hell. I love artichokes. How is it??2 Answers
Cailyn B.
Pittsburgh
This dip is so delicious. You can eat it with crackers or dip veggies in it. It's a little bit spicy, but I love spice! It's a good value and you can use it on a sandwich too if you don't want it as a dip.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This artichoke and jalapeno dip is so incredibly addicting! I first tried it when a sales associate at Trader Joe's offered me a sample, and I knew immediately that I had to purchase it! It has such a unique, tasty flavor, very creamy and just a hint of spice. It goes perfectly with pita or tortilla chips, but my favorite thing to eat it with are the blue corn chips that Trader Joe's carries! Definitely one of my favorite snacks.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
THIS IS THE GREATEST TJ DIP IN THE WORLD!! We bought one a few weeks ago and have gone back to buy it every weekend since. It's not overly spicy, there's a substantial amount in the container, and it's good on its own, on bread, or crackers. The artichoke chunks are a good size to so it doesn't just taste like cheese. Love this product!
Hope H.
This is an interesting, unique combo with a great level of heat and bite. I like the tartness and creaminess. I enjoy it with just pita chips or tortilla chips. Like most TJ dips, it's a healthier, more whole alternative to other brand chip dips.
Rachel P.
Sacramento, CA
I actually disagree with Britt. this is a good product but slightly inconsistent. sometimes it is mild and creamy, sometimes spicy and sometimes too clumpy. very frustrating as I have loved it and been disappointing within a week and a half. however, still great and worth four stars.
Ashton A.
I finish the same day that I buy this! I am in love with this dip (and the salmon capers dip). I add a dash of sea salt and I am complete! I eat this with either cracker or blue corn tortilla chips. Buy this you won't be disappointed & if you are you can return it.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Yum! This stuff is super addicting. I normally don’t like spicy but for some reason I really love this stuff! It goes great with sourdough bread.
Erin B.
This dip is amazing, especially if you also get their caramelized onion dip and mix the two. Best combo ever. I always buy them together.
Anna T.
I love trader joe's dips! This one, along with the other I've had from there have never disappointed for the price. Can't beat it
Dallas L.
What's your favorite way to enjoy this?
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do you use tortilla or potato chips with this?
Kati V.
Everett
What's your favorite snack? Mine is chips & some sort of dip. I love salsa and Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip!!
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mmmm this sounds yummy as hell. I love artichokes. How is it??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I haven't tried this although I see it all the time. Is it tasty?