Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip

by Trader Joe's

Is it really spicy or just a hint of jalapeños ?
what’s this best paired with
Start your review of Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip!
How would you rate this product?
Vanna L.
This artichoke and jalapeno dip is so incredibly addicting! I first tried it when a sales associate at Trader Joe's offered me a sample, and I knew immediately that I had to purchase it! It has such a unique, tasty flavor, very creamy and just a hint of spice. It goes perfectly with pita or tortilla chips, but my favorite thing to eat it with are the blue corn chips that Trader Joe's carries! Definitely one of my favorite snacks.
Venessa M.
Greenwich, CT
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Delicious!!!!! You can have it cold to use on the side of a salad or warm it up as a warm dip or put it on top of a grilled chicken sandwich .. no matter how you have it, it’s flavorful and filling
Kat B.
Norman, OK
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This stuff is off the chain! We warmed up a little and tried it warm, but I prefer it straight out of the refrigerator! This stuff will be gone in 5 minutes after you open it so don’t lollygag ;) definitely a must try buy!
Lindsey F.
Terrebonne, OR
Just go to Trader Joe's and buy yourself about 100 of these, but don't forget the Trader Joe's Pita Chips, the Sea Salt ones are the BEST with this dip! I've even done a Crostini with this on top... Broil for about 3-5 Minutes and this stuff just gets ooey-gooey, and so dang delicious!
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
I bought this for a party I hosted and this stuff was gone as soon as I put it out!! Even my sister who is a picky eater loved it. It's super cheap and totally worth every penny. It's not too spicy and it goes great with chips or crackers
Kelly O.
This is delicious!!!! Love eating this with carrots or chips! It's so tastey and delicious. I've became addicted!
Shauntee N.
Such a yummy product. You can eat it warm or cold. It is pretty affordable, also, so it's great to bring to a party/ potluck.
Kristin S.
I wasn't a huge fan.. but I'm a weirdo. Definitely interesting. Would be good for a fancy appetizer.
Hope H.
This is an interesting, unique combo with a great level of heat and bite. I like the tartness and creaminess. I enjoy it with just pita chips or tortilla chips. Like most TJ dips, it's a healthier, more whole alternative to other brand chip dips.
Melody G.
Denver, CO
Best dip ever, less guilt and all the flavor! Not too spicy either, goes great with their blue corn chips
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bethany D.