Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip uploaded by Mayra O.

BY TRADER JOE'S #50 in Dips & Spreads

• Do you use tortilla or potato chips with this?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite snack? Mine is chips & some sort of di...2 Answers
  • Mmmm this sounds yummy as hell. I love artichokes. How is it??2 Answers
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
I originally tried this when an associate was giving out samples and it was so good I had to buy it that day. I continue to purchase this if we are hosting friends, having a wine pairing night or if me and my hubby are craving a delicious, creamy snack. I love dipping TJ's organic corn dippers in this, but it's delicious with tortilla chips, sliced baguette or potato chips! It's super versatile and great for all tastebuds, even people who don't like super spicy dips. Get it on your next haul, you won't be disappointed!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Trader Joe’s has the best dips you could think of. If it’s a dip at Trader Joe’s, you will love it guaranteed. This is great with restaurant style tortilla chips, or their quinoa chips! Perfect for parties or to just snack on daily
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
This dip is sooo good! It’s creamy with a spicy kick with chunks of jalapeños and artichoke dip! I love pairing it with the Trader Joe’s garlic and herb pita chips! It’s so tasty and makes a great snack!!
Fox M.
This stuff is delicious. There's almost NO heat, so don't be expecting something spicy. I eat it with the veggie wheat thin crackers and can't have it any other way because it just works so well together.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This stuff is seriously so addicting. I always have some in case I have company, I bring it to work as a snack for veggies or tortilla chips. It’s so delicious and it’s a great price. I recommend to anyone that likes chips and dip.
Taylor H.
You can throw this in a bowl and serve it to guests and they'll ask you for the recipe thinking it's homemade! It's a delicious, easy dip that goes great with pita chips, vegetables and more.
Cara A.
I bought this dip on accident and was so pleasantly surprised. It has a little kick to it but not too spicy. I’ve been pairing it with veggie chips from Trader Joe’s and it’s the perfect snack combo
Mayra O.
Brea, CA
This is one of my favorites to buy when I go to Trader Joe's. It's very creamy with good size chunks of artichoke and a good amount of spice. Enough to enjoy but no kill your tastebuds. I stumbled across this when I was looking for something to help spice up my healthy food options, specifically to replace Mayo. I love artichoke and spinach dip so when I saw it came with jalapeño, I had to have it. This is 35 calories for 2 tablespoons! I like to use this as spread on my bread, bagels or wraps but it is definitely great with any chips!! This is definitely worth the try.
Heylen A.
Katy, TX
I bought this for a party I hosted and this stuff was gone as soon as I put it out!! Even my sister who is a picky eater loved it. It's super cheap and totally worth every penny. It's not too spicy and it goes great with chips or crackers
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
This stuff is seriously addictive! I love dipping plain potato chips in it. It's creamy, refreshing, and savory. There are chunky pieces of artichoke in it, also pieces of jalapeño, but it isn't spicy. This tends to have a longer shelf life than some of their other dips, also really cheap--$3.99
Dallas L.
What's your favorite way to enjoy this?
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do you use tortilla or potato chips with this?
Kati V.
Everett
What's your favorite snack? Mine is chips & some sort of dip. I love salsa and Trader Joe's Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip!!
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
Mmmm this sounds yummy as hell. I love artichokes. How is it??
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I haven't tried this although I see it all the time. Is it tasty?