BY TRADER JOE'S

Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans and Cocoa Truffles. Espresso beans covered in delicious dark chocolate. Smooth and Creamy Chocolate Truffles. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I have never had the truffles.  BUT the chocolate covered expresso beans are the best things expresso beans I have ever had.  It is always so hard to find them at stores, but Trader Joe's always has them.  And from the ones I have tried, TJ always makes me come back.  They are delicious! I wish I could eat all of them.
Emily W.
Lewisville , TX
These are such a guilty pleasure! First of all, I love Trader Joe’s anything, especially chocolate. Second of all, the espresso beans give me a burst of energy, taste amazing, and make help me with my sweet tooth without having to indulge. Plus, who doesn’t love truffles? Creamy and chocolate? Yes please
Megan R.
These make great gifts for coworkers because they are economical and a nice pick me up. Tasty and not bitter.