Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Barbeque Sauce

by Trader Joe's

When you take the time to bbq, you want it to be special. And depending on what part of the country you're in when you turn on that grill, you probably have a clear idea of what bbq is supposed to be. True fanatics of the flame know that every part of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Barbeque Sauce!
This is my favorite Carolina-style barbecue sause. Its very different from other smoky, tomato-based barbecue sauces--it has a tangy kick that goes best with leaner, whiter cuts of pork and chicken. Not appropriate for ribs or brisket.
Denison, IA
Definitely dont eat steak or burgers without it. The smokey deep flavor just cant be beet. I would definitely recommend it.
Yessss this is so good! I love it on vegan chicken nuggets and tofu. Even though I'm a vegetarian, I still crave barbecue sometimes and this totally hits the spot. I've tried all of Trader Joe's barbecue sauces (they have a lot) and this one is my favorite!
Louisville, KY
Great tangy flavor with just a hint of spice! It mixes well with other marinades. It is light and perfect for a summertime cookout.
Scottsdale
Okay this is serious. If you haven’t tried this sauce go get it right now. The balance of sweet and spicy and tangy is perfect and it is such a thick and sticky sauce. This really blew me away and I wouldn’t change a thing to make it better
Fort Collins, CO
Trader Joe's Carolina Gold Barbeque Sauce uploaded by Noreen I.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
As you can tell by the empty bottle, we love this barbecue sauce! I stumbled on it while wandering around Trader Joe’s. My husband is a big fan of carolina style barbecue sauce, so I thought we’d give it a try and I’m happy we did! It has just the right amount of mustard flavor and isn’t overly sweet.
Bear River Cy, UT
EFFING AMAZING. I made the mistake of only buying 1 bottle upon first purchase and had to go back for more! It is sweet but has enough flavor to keep eating it! LOVE on their party meatballs!!!
Such a great find. Lightly spicy without being over powdering. A perfect BBQ sauce. Great on grilled chicken.

Looking for your answer?