Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's

by Trader Joe's

Are these gluten free?
Are these fat free
Does it taste like authentic candy cane?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's!
How would you rate this product?
Madison  G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Trader Joe's Candy Cane Joe-Joe's uploaded by Madison  G.
Believe it or not, this was the FIRST time I’ve ever had a Joe Joe. Yes. It’s true. These obviously have a better ingredient list than Oreos but I don’t think they taste better. Actually, with the first bite I took, I was really turned off. BUT that feeling faded away the more I ate them lol. I used these to make some “Candy Cane Joe-Joe Cookies & Cream Cookies” and they worked great! The peppermint flavor was perfect and had NO artificial taste! Maybe that’s why I’m weirded out. I’m so used to the artificialness of Oreos! Long story short, I’d buy these again for my cookies but not to eat as is.
Janine M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are Christmas Oreos but better! The peppermint flavor cream inside the chocolate sandwich cookies is absolutely delicious and you can’t eat just one. Nice for eating on it’s own or for dunking in milk.
Kennadie J.
Better than Oreos! I love how the Joe Joe’s are thinner and more of a crunch! Highly recommend
Jaime F.
Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These cookies are so yummy! Nice crunchy peppermint candy in a cream filling nestled between two crunchy chocolate cookies. I look forward to enjoying these every year near Christmas!
Ashley V.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Yes to these... gluten free! peppermint! chocolate! and cheap! Can’t go wrong. Great peppermint snack.
Catheryn C.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love to get theese during the Holidays. The mint and the oreo balances out perfectly. These are very tasty and affordable.
Katelyn F.
Taylors Falls, MN
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
If you’re gluten free & are missing out on holiday treats, try a box of these! So yummy.
Angela  W.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,527 reviews
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
A huge win for my boys- they love these. I am not a peppermint fan. But the quality is there with these. Chocolate wafer and creamy peppermint filling. The price cannot be beat. I will definitely buy again. These are great frozen. You can break them up and put over ice cream.
Danielle K.
These are my favorite cookies for the holidays! The filling has real peppermint pieces and the calories aren’t crazy! It is an amazing sweet tooth fix!
Alexandria M.
These are my favorite thing from this store!! Highly recommend. They are only available during Christmas time.