BY TRADER JOE'S

Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I absolutely love these cookies!! They are so delicious and have bits of candy cane in each cookie. They are wonderful to eat alone, to crush up on top of ice cream, or any way you choose. They are not very expensive and I love them for the holiday season!!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so good and I stock up on them when they hit the shelves. They're great to have for entertaining as a little snack and I love to serve them wth hot cocoa too. They're a perfect compliment on a platter with homemade goodies or little chocolates too.
Leila A.
A vegan girl's dream! I love the Christmas season because I know these little babies will be back at Trader Joe's! They are minty and chocolaty. I stock up on boxes and leave the out in the table for friends and family or give them as gifts as well!
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite holiday cookies! Just bought a box the other day and it is half gone. Oops! I personally think they taste better than Oreos and are definitely not overwhelmingly peppermint flavored which is perfect! Goes great with hot chocolate :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok I am so weak to these. I get loads of them during the holidays. They are oh so good. They are just the right amount of mint with the chocolate. So good. The only bad thing about this is they are so good you may want to devour the whole box.
Brittany S.
Salisbury, MD
I live a little far away from a Trader Joe's so I don't get to go as often as I would like but I make sure to go around Christmas so I can buy a couple boxes of these. Very delicious perfect peppermint taste it's not fake like some products can be.
Emily Y.
San Francisco, CA
Pretty good, but after a while we got sick of them. Barely finished 1/3 of the box. The chunks of candy cane were weird to bite down on in the filling, and the cookies themselves were dry.
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
These are my favorite cookies!! I wait alll year until Christmas comes to have these cookies. They have real candy cane bits in them and they’re perfect dipped in milk. Could not recommend these cookies more!
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
The holiday season can't come soon enough. I love these! They have the great sweetness of the normal Joe-Joe's, but pack the mint flavor of the peppermint. It's a match made in heaven!
Valarie R.
The best cookies I've ever had! Crunchy, sugary, creamy, chocolaty, addicting! These are the perfect treat and much better then other sandwich cookies imo. I buy these every winter time and wish they were available year round!
Krystle D.
Are these gluten free?
Shannon k.
Are these fat free
Victoria K.
Does it taste like authentic candy cane?