HealthWellness
Trader Joe's Calming Sleep Formula For Occasional Sleeplessness, 60 Softgels

Trader Joe's Calming Sleep Formula For Occasional Sleeplessness, 60 Softgels

We are proud to bring you Upper-T Men's Formula. Look to Puritan's Pride for high quality products and great nutrition at the best possible prices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Calming Sleep Formula For Occasional Sleeplessness, 60 Softgels!
How would you rate this product?
Janelle V.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Trader Joe's Calming Sleep Formula For Occasional Sleeplessness, 60 Softgels uploaded by Janelle V.
Not sure why Influenster has a product picture and description for this Trader Joe’s product with something entirely different (I scanned the barcode to get to this page), but I would recommend this product if you have trouble sleeping. You can’t use it daily or else it will lose its efficacy and I’ll admit it didn’t work on my mom, but it has helped me go to bed with ease. If you do use this, plan accordingly because if you wake up before having a full night’s sleep you may wake up still drowsy with a higher likelihood of grumpiness!

Looking for your answer?