Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Soup

by Trader Joe's

Ingredients

Butternut Puree, Filtered Water, Organic Soymilk (Filtered Water, Organic Soybeans), Natural Cane Sweetener, Sea Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Rice Flour, Natural Flavor, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Ginger.

Has anyone experienced a reaction to this. I have tried it a couple times and I wake up really foggy the next day?....almost as if it was full of gluten.
Does anyone use spices inside of the soup? I normally like butternut squash soup that’s a bit spicier but can’t decide what to put in this
How do you like dressing this up? What kinds of toppings do you like adding to this? Anyone have any good recipes?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Soup!
How would you rate this product?
Laura R.
Massapequa, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This Trader Joe’s Butternut Squash Soup is delicious. I eat this all the time in the winter time. It’s a delicious product and cost wise it is affordable. I would definitely buy this product again and I would highly recommended it to everyone!
Cassie K.
Gig Harbor, WA
This soup had awful flavor, sweet yet bland. I tried adding ingredients but nothing could save it and I threw it in the trash! Bummer cause I love their other boxed soups!
Victoria P.
This is really yummy! I had tried some of this at my local Trader Joes in the back of the store where they give out samples. Soooooo good! I believe it was about..$3 and some change? I don't exactly remember, but I do remember how delicious it was. Definitely worth a try at least! Even though "butternut squash soup" doesn't sound the tastiest..this soup is! :)
Jacqueline T.
Stratford, CT
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love butternut squash served in a baked, cubed form, but this soup is too rich and creamy for me. It doesn’t give me the natural, sweet flavor that I long for. I wouldn’t buy this again as I was disappointed.
Samantha M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great for starting a butternut squash kale and white bean soup. The soup base also only a few dollars.
Tori P.
Naugatuck, CT
Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Soup uploaded by Tori P.
Everything Butternut Squash by Trader Joe’s is delicious! Very sweet, very enriching. My favorite is the Butternut Squash Triangoli - I love adding my own veggies and some spinach for a little pasta salad. The ravioli are so flavorful you can opt out of sauce and still tastes lovely! Perfect portion in the package too.
Christi K.
Montrose, CO
This soup is amazing as a starter for another great recipe. We recently used it and added grilled chicken, Chipotles in Adobo sauce, cilantro and topped it off with Crema Mexicana. It was delicious and we will definitely purchase this again next time we go to Trader Joes!
Kennedy P.
michigan
One of my favorites from Trader Joe’s! I love to add chili flakes and ground turkey to this!
Julia B.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
this is a pretty good soup! it tastes good, but it is not as rich as other butternut squash soups. i also had to add some salt and other seasonings to it. but it is a good base
Paula G.
Arlington, VA
This soup is better than restaurant soups I have tried. It so rich and creamy while also delivering sweet, full flavors. It requires no effort to make this soup so you don’t need to use any additional ingredients making it a very convenient meal.