BY TRADER JOE'S

• "I just had this quiche this afternoon for a quick lunch." in 1 review
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora , IL
I remember buying this a while ago and being really excited about trying it because it looked so good. Well I pretty much just got my hopes up. I really wanted to like this but it was just weird soft frozen mush. There wasn't any great flavor either. So no go on the texture or flavor in my opinion.
Becca A.
Becca A.
Riverside, CA
My mom used to buy these all the time when we were kids and I loved them! The crust was so flaky and buttery and the egg and cheese filling light and fluffy. A perfect serving size for one person. This makes a great breakfast
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I'm a brunch kind of girl and these are perfect. They're super affordable, and taste delicious. The crust is flakey, and the eggs are light and moist. Also, they take mere minutes to prepare if you're in a hurry.
M M.
M M.
Delicious and great size for the price! I've made it in both the oven and the microwave. Definitely prefer the oven but making it in the microwave is still very nice and the crust stays quite flaky.
Roxana E.
Roxana E.
Denver, CO
Good frozen quiche for breakfast or a light lunch. On the small side but filling for one serving and easy to heat up. Good price as well.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Westminster , Ca
One of my favorite products from Trader Joes. I eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Taste homemade.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
West Chester
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! I eat these things for either breakfast, lunch or dinner. My boyfriend loves them as well and he is the worlds pickiest eater. They are good to just have in the freezer for when you are looking for a good healthy meal but not in the mood to cook lol
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
These are an easy and tasty option for dinner or breakfast. I wasn't sure about how moist the eggs would be, but upon finishing cooking they came out just as moist had I made the quiche from scratch. One serving is filling and takes little time to cook! I have bought these many times and will continue to do so.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Shrewsbury, NJ
just bought this the other day for the first time and I have to admit, it was even better than I thought! Such a good meal to have on hand when you need something to eat quick, but still want something very delicious. I give this meal an A++++++++++
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
The crust is flaky and crispy, despite being microwaved. The filling is that of a fresh store-bought quiche and has enough broccoli and eggs to serve as a meal. The filling is moist and delicious. However, it is a bit salty, which explains the lack of one star.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dallas, TX
Is this quiche actually good when microwaved? Does the crust get soggy or the filling get tough?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've seen this many a time at TJ's- is it any good?
Sky F.
Sky F.
I couldn't find these any more asking with the spinach flavor one for the past year. Was it not restocked or did Trader Joe's stop manufacturing these?
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Does this product Taste authentic?
Angela S.