GroceryPantryTrader Joe's
Trader Joe's Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche

Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche

by Trader Joe's

Microwaveable.

this product is recommended ?
What is your tips for cooking this?
Do you eat yours alone or with a side dish?
Start your review of Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche!
Product Highlights
I just had this quiche this afternoon for a quick lunch.in reviews
Dana W.
Nashville , GA
I just had this quiche this afternoon for a quick lunch. I was skeptical of a microwave quiche; I shouldn't have been. The crust stays flaky and the quiche is filling and delicious. There is still even a bit of snap left in the broccoli!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Perfect one person portion size. Microwaves in just a few minutes or you can put it in the oven which I think makes it come out better. Not the best quiche ever but still good!
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
This was really good had it for a dinner family loved it. Just wish they had a bigger size!! Think they should lower the price it's a little expensive for a small box
Jennifer L.
El Cerrito, CA
It tastes soggy, too crusty, I can hardly taste anything, it tastes very bitter. I will never buy again, and I don't recommend to anyone, it's so small, and its a waste of money...I am very disappointed, since I love most of their food..........
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Of the two quiches that Trader Joe's has, this one is my favorite. I use my toaster oven to make it. The crust is buttery and flakey. The broccoli and cheese is well distributed throughout the filling.
Trin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
These are so tasty! I pop it in my air fryer and get lots of flaky crust which just makes it over the top. The broccoli and cheddar cheese are a match made in food heaven.
Kassie B.
Homewood, IL
I remember buying this a while ago and being really excited about trying it because it looked so good. Well I pretty much just got my hopes up. I really wanted to like this but it was just weird soft frozen mush. There wasn't any great flavor either. So no go on the texture or flavor in my opinion.
Elizabeth K.
Staten Island, NY
Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche uploaded by Elizabeth K.
I love this quiche! Every time I shop at Trader Joe’s this is a must have on my list. It is super easy to make. I like to throw it in the oven but it is microwaveable as well. The crust is always flakey and not mushy like some frozen food items. If you haven’t tried this, I suggest you do ASAP!
Megan S.
Fircrest, WA
These are the best for a quick hosting brunch. I grab 6 of these, pop in oven. Cut all in 1/2 and put on serving platter. I add a topping bar of sour cream, pico, hot sauces. So easy for a buffet spread!
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche uploaded by Bridget M.
Trader Joe's® Broccoli & Cheddar Cheese Quiche uploaded by Bridget M.
Picked up this Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Quiche at Trader Joe’s yesterday for my son. I’ve had these before but it’s been over a year and don’t even know why I stopped buying them because they are so yummy. My son is a toddler who does like broccoli to begin with so if your child isn’t a fan I don’t know if this will change their mind on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela S.