Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersTrader Joe's
- Body Butter Trio: Almond + Honey, Lemon Verbena, Frosted Berry NET WT 9 OZ(3-3OZ Tubs)

by Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's - Body Butter Trio - Almond + Honey, Lemon Verbena, Frosted Berry NET WT. 9 OZ(3-3OZ Tubs)

Anyone tried this? It smells good but I don’t feel it’s super hydrating and long lasting. Anyone differ?
Start your review of Trader Joe's - Body Butter Trio: Almond + Honey, Lemon Verbena, Frosted Berry NET WT. 9 OZ(3-3OZ Tubs)!
Oakland, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I wait for these to come out at holiday time every year! A slightly more whipped formula than their coconut body butter, but just as luxurious and hydrating. And all three scents are divine. The honey almond is always my favorite. I only wish the trio came with more product.
Charlotte, NC
Trader Joe's - Body Butter Trio: Almond + Honey, Lemon Verbena, Frosted Berry NET WT. 9 OZ(3-3OZ Tubs) uploaded by Christina G.
This stuff is so magical! I have to wash my hands several times throughout the day every day due to the nature of my job, which causes my hands to become dry and cracked. Luckily, this body butter saves my hands and gives it life again! This stuff feels just like butter! It is so smooth, creamy, and heavenly. I like the Frosted Berry scent the most. I would highly recommend this!
Charlotte, NC
I received the Trader Joe’s Lemon Verbena Scented Body Butter as a Christmas gift. I love it! It smells awesome!! It goes on so smoothly. I’m anxious to try the other scents. I recommend you try it!