Trader Joe's Black Bean and Jack Cheese Burrito

by Trader Joe's

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's Black Bean and Jack Cheese Burrito!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie C.
Norwalk, CA
My husband loves these burritos for a quick and easy lunch at work. Whenever I go to Trader Joe’s I make sure to pick him up 2 so he can have them throughout the week.
Daphnne  C.
This is something I always have in my fridge... I could eat it all in one sitting but I try to make it last for 2. Perfectly cheesy and flavorful. Even in the microwave it’s delicious.
Lauren G.
Mesa, AZ
I love all trader joe's premade meals. This one though lacked flavor. Grab your salt shaker for this one. I hate using salt but this needed it
Analisa B.
charlottesville
I’m a vegetarian and this was such a go to staple for me in college. It’s quick easy and tastes delicious! Was overall impressed
Savanna D.
Canton, GA
anything trader joe’s is always going to be good. these burritos especially, they are so delicious and so easy to pop in the microwave and go!
Sidney S.
Pasadena, CA
This is my go to lunch item for work. Easy to heat in the microwave and very filling. It has a slightly sweet side taste that is a little odd but I got used to eat. It may come from the apples in it? An odd ingredient in a bean burrito!
Meagan H.
Boston, MA
This is filling, relatively healthy, and tastes good. Also, you can’t beat Trader Joe’s prices!
julianne M.
anaheim
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
sooo goooood. i love having these as a quick guilt free but super bachelor style treat. no one can deny a frozen burrito!
Abbie C.
These are one of my go-to work lunches! I tend to store them in my freezer so they keep longer. They're very filling, and a great source of vegetarian protein.
Varsha N.
Cerritos, CA
This burrito is super dry, but I feel like that is to be expected of a frozen burrito. It has a generous portion of black bean and cheese inside and the tortilla softens up a lot after microwaving. I love to eat this with a salsa or some sour cream on the side. Cooking instructions are super easy - it can be prepared in the microwave or the stovetop.

Looking for your answer?