BY TRADER JOE'S

ORGANIC BLUE CORN, EXPELLER PRESSED OIL (CANOLA OIL, SAFFLOWER OIL OR SUNFLOWER OIL), SALT, LIME.

Jenea S.
These are my absolute favorite chip! They are healthy in the way of ingredients. They are affordable. They also have just the right amount of salt on them to make them super addicting! I would definitely recommend them as they are delicious!
Lauren P.
I love chips and salsa AND i love Trader Joe’s, so you can only guess how much I adore these chips. Not too salty, excellent price and the taste is so good. We buy these all the time one our traders trips. Highly recommend.
Stephanie C.
Chicago
My favorite tortilla chip! My friends love these chips too! I always buy these whenever I am hosting a party and serve chips with dip. They are a healthy, gluten-free alternative to crackers!
Jordan M.
THESE ARE THE BEST TORTILLA CHIPS YOU CAN BUY.

Seriously. They are amazing. They’re soft, they’re gluten free, they are a perfect amount of salty...

I could go on. But it’s Trader Joe’s and cost effective, and paired with their Garlic salsa is the best. Do it.
Siobhan V.
Boca Raton
My favorite tortilla chip! Healthier than your average mainstream tortilla chip brand, delicious and not too salty. Huge bag for under $3 is an amazing value! Paired perfectly with Trader Joe’s salsa. Highly recommend and will purchase again!
Bradleigh R.
Lakeside
These chips are tasty on their own and delicious with salsa or guacamole! I love the quality of Trader Joe’s in general and these chips are no exception. Not too salty and delightfully crunchy.
Valdiviez ..
Arlington , VA
I love these chips! Blue corn tortilla chips are a favorite of mine, and these Trader Joe's chips are pretty delicious! They are not too salty and go perfect with guacamole and/or salsa. I've made nachos with these as well and they are too good! Price is decent for the large amount of chips you get in the bag. Highly recommended.
Linda S.
These are delicious. I love that they seem to be healthier than other brands I've tried. They are really good with spinach dip, salsa, cheese or guacamole. I got it at my Trader Joe's in palm beach. It's a great hit at parties or get togethers. You don't often find blue tortilla chips in your average market so this is the place to get them!
Victoria P.
Yum yum yum. I love eating these with Trader Joe's Salsa. These are so good. Very inexpensive and you get so much for the price anyway. This bag is not your typical bag filled with air- it's an actual bag filled with tortilla chips! :') highly recommend.
Eryn D.
Dallas, TX
If I buy a bag of these I have to contain myself and only put so much on my plate or I will eat the whole thing. The blue corn tortilla chips are crisp and perfecting for dipping into your favorite salsa, guacamole, etc. I also love to pair them with a tortilla soup and crumple them over the top! Yummy!