BY TRADER JOE'S

almond base (filtered water, almonds), evaporated cane sugar, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, gellan gum, dipotassium phosphate, carrageenan, vitamin a palmitate, ergocalciferol (vitamin d2), d-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin e).

Brooke A.
Glendale, AZ
Amazing. You will not find almond milk at a better price. I always stock up on this and keep 1-2 in my pantry. Love that you can store it until opened. Never run out of almond milk that way! Great dairy free alternative
Elizabeth M.
Trader Joe's does not disappoint. I am a regular consumer of their products and their almond milk has such quality for the price. The milk is not very sweet and I actually use this as a replacement for my creamer in coffee, or make protein smoothies with this. Almond milk has a smooth, and clean taste to it.
Ashley V.
Yonkers, NY
I absolutely love almond milk. I feel as if it is another form of an organic base that goes well with your dieting tactics. I use almond milk for almost everything that is meant to be consumed. I advise everyone to try it out. If you eat with cereal I suggest you dilute it with water.
Cynthia R.
Mc Leansville, NC
I was skeptical about trying almond milk but this product is great. It has a good taste and is very smooth.
Meghan D.
clovis
I LOVE this almond milk I've tried so many and this is the one I always use now. It tastes amazing!!!
Kristen B.
Columbus, OH
This looks delish. I wonder what are the ingredients in it?
Chrystal L.
OoOo I've been wanting to try almond milk. Must be good for you! Does it change the taste of food dramatically? Whats the sweetness level? I imagine it would be a little sweet.