Trader Joe's Almond Butter Granola

by Trader Joe's

Our Almond Granola starts with a base of rolled oats, whole California-grown almonds, and smooth, nutty almond butter. The oats and almonds contribute to this granola’s generous protein and fiber content; 5g and 4g, respectively, without the use of additional protein sources like soy.

Crisped brown rice is blended with a touch of honey and a smattering of coconut flakes, and then added to the oat and almond mix for extra crunch. Finally, a dash of vanilla and sea salt are added to round out the flavors of this slightly sweet, slightly salty, fully tasty granola.

Trader Joe’s Almond Butter Granola is baked into golden clusters that make it easy to enjoy on the go. Throw some into your bag with an apple and Organic Beef Jerky to keep you going in the great outdoors (or on your not-so-great commute). If you have more time to stop and smell the granola, sprinkle a handful atop your favorite yogurt with sliced strawberries. Or simply pour it into a bowl with Unsweetened Almond Beverage for a crunchy almond trifecta that will keep you satisfied until lunchtime.

Are there any other flavors available?
Start your review of Trader Joe's Almond Butter Granola!
How would you rate this product?
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
Trader Joe's Almond Butter Granola uploaded by Judy F.
This is my favorite granola that we purchase regularly for my house. I pretty much have this 4-5 times a week for breakfast with the frozen fruit from TJs and also some TJs greek yogurt. Very tasty and its not as sugar as other brands of granola which is another reason why I like it so much!
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
My family loves this granola! Great flavor and crunch. We have it with milk for breakfast, with yogurt for lunch, or straight from the bag for a snack. I buy 2 bags every time I shop at Trader Joe's and it's gone in a couple of days---highly recommend to anyone who likes granola!
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
Trader Joe's Almond Butter Granola uploaded by Becca L.
Delicious granola. Each chunk is wonderfully crunchy with pieces of almonds. The flavor is wonderful and a good price for granola. I eat this with yogurt.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I love this granola. It has pretty good sized clusters of oats and almonds. It is very filling and is the perfect breakfast when you are in a hurry. The granola is great value and very delicious.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Tasty granola is a must for my morning overnight oats. I love a crunchy bite to offset the oatmeal so I add granola. This one is nutty, crunchy, with a touch of sweet. What more can you ask for? I shop at Trader Joe’s weekly so I love trying all of their items.
Megan W.
Newton
This granola is one of my favorites! It is super flavorful and filling and keeps me coming back for more! Also nice big clusters!
Roselyn C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Everyone in my family loved how this taste it on top of the açai bowl. The price is 350 for a whole bag which I find to be reasonable considering it has almonds and it’s made with almond butter. Definitely recommend as a granola topping
Jessica H.
Penfield, NY
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This granola is a delicious snack. I usually find myself snacking on it solo but once in a while I jazz up some plain yogurt with it too. It’s less than $4 for the bag which I think is very reasonable. You can’t go wrong with this very addicting snack from TJ.
Jamie R.
kansas city , MO
This stuff is so yummy! I don’t usually mix it with anything and just eat it plain as a snack. I love the crunch and flavor. It’s one of my favorite snacks!
Melanie M.
Noblesville, IN
This granola pairs so well with their seasonal spiced pumpkin seeds on top of Greek yogurt or overnight oats. Truly luxuriously delicious food at such a great price point. I am hooked for life.