Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend uploaded by Marlene G.

BY TRADER JOE'S #10 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute is a smooth blend of onion, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary, cumin, mustard, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, tomato, lemon juice...

Buy on Amazon
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great herb blend. It's salt free so you can basically add it on anything for a little extra flavor. I love putting some on salads or tomato soup!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a great drawing for anything and everything. You can use it alone or in conjunction with other spices.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Love love love this!! Salt free and is good to put on chicken, potatoes, eggs, anything you name it!!
Marlene G.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes I use this for my chicken. It adds flavor to it when I bake it. I usually add a lot and leave it to marinade! It's organic and when I first open it I can smell the potency of these 21 spices! It's delicious. The best past is that my food has so much flavor that I don't have to salt too much!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this stuff! One of my go to spice blends. It has almost everything in it so naturally you can put it on almost anything! I love adding it to pasta, soup, eggs, potatoes, grilled meats and veggies - you name it. The value is great too. I don't mind picking up two or three jars at a time because I know I will go through them quickly.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Does TJ's make seasoning blends that are anything less than perfect? I've put this on everything - chicken, eggs, veggies, marinara-based dishes, soups... I especially love it on roasted potatoes, which is always the first thing to go when I make it for guests. Convenient, versatile, easy, and SO delicious. Definitely a staple in my spice rack.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
This is a must have in your spice rack. I use it almost everyday in my cooking. It's a great blend that doesn't have salt so I can control it better or add other seasoning blends with salt and not worry.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
I am gluten free an eat vegetarian on most days...not exactly the setup for a flavorful diet! This stuff really does the trick. I put it on salads and it makes that salad into a delicious meal. Lasts a long time, too! It's my favorite healthy way to add flavor. Would love to try it on a baked potato (or, let's be real, fries)!
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am a seasoning junkie. I don't like my food bland I love a little spice an flavor. I picked this up at Trader Joe's after seeing it the first time. I like to use to season meats, fish, chicken, eggs. But my favorite way to use is to mix it with olive oil or avocado oil and red wine vinegar. It makes for a light dressing for my daily salad!
Grace F.
Grace F.
Solon, OH
This seasoning lasts a long time and compliments a very versatile palate of cooking. Goes on everything and enhances every recipe when you need a little extra flavor. And so cheap!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good cooking staple?