Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend

Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute is a smooth blend of onion, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary, cumin, mustard, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, tomato, lemon juice...

Who has tried this? Is it good?
Is this seasoning a cooking staple or should it only be used on certain things?
Better than everything but the bagel?
Start your review of Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend!
Maria C.
It’s got a whole lotta flavor!!!!! This seasoning is the best with eggs! My little one loves it mixed with his eggs and hot dog slices & ketchup!
Tanya M.
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This is a great seasoning. I added two different recipes including marinating meat for barbecuing. It does contain salt so you need to be careful how much you put in there; however, little bit goes a long way. I enjoy this product and I would strongly recommend.
Tina C.
Harvey, LA
Love this seasoning blend!! I like to sprinkle this on my salmon along with lemon pepper seasoning. So delish!
Rebecca H.
Good on every but a shoe. Lol . I love the complex seasonings . It’s takes great on fish, chicken and grilled veggies .
Dwan P.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I use this seasoning on a regular basis.Is it to add extra flavor to my food. It is a little bland so I do find that I still need to add some salt and pepper on top of it. I assume it’s because it’s a low sodium replacement.
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I love this stuff. It makes me feel like a fancy chef and is a decent price. It tastes good and I trust Trader Joe’s products. I highly recommend. Perfect on any meat! Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend
Kassandra C.
San Diego, CA
The best and easy seasoning to cook with. This is a staple in my house! Can’t beat the price. Use it with ground turkey and some greens, there’s a quick healthy lunch
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend uploaded by Angela W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
A bit too spicy/strong for me. However, my hubby likes it a lot. Really adds a kick to tomato sauce, meat and veggies. Really inexpensive. I would start out light so you don’t ruin your dish. I even added it to a spicy cheese bean dip for a football game. Try to marinate chicken wings with this and some canola oil. Then put on the grill.
Violet S.
Boca Raton, FL
I seriously put this stuff on EVERYTHING! I hoard all of the Trader Joe’s spices but this one is great on, turkey burgers, ground beef, steak, AND chicken! It’s so flavorful and perfect and how is it so cheap!
Tadj H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
We use this in everything in my house. Eggs, fish, chicken, soup, etc. I love it because it’s perfect for when you’re not sure how you want to season something. Just throw some of this on whatever you’re making along with your other staple spices and it’s guaranteed to come out good. This is my new staple. Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, and 21 seasoning salute is going on EVERYTHING at the very least
Ask a question to the Influenster community...