Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend uploaded by Erica R.Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend uploaded by Marlene G.

BY TRADER JOE'S #9 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute is a smooth blend of onion, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary, cumin, mustard, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, tomato, lemon juice...

Buy on Amazon
Erica R.
Great overall spice blend to have in your possession! It’s packed with flavor and has NO SALT! So it’s great if you need to watch your sodium intake. This is why I love Trader Joe’s, so much good affordable high quality items.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
This is my go to seasoning. I use it for salad dressings, sauces, veggies, pasta, potatoes, etc. this is a staple in my house. I always pick it up on my Trader Joe’s visits! Highly recommend!
Kayla D.
This seasoning is everything! Seriously my secret weapon in just about every spicy or savory dish I make! Pairs well with spaghetti, spaghetti squash, enchiladas, vegetables, tofu, etc!
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is the best! I love using it on just about everything, but especially pan sauteed chicken. It's also great on roasted vegetables, tossed with a little olive oil before cooking to make the seasoning stick. I lived abroad for a year in China and even took a supply of this seasoning with me!
Ashleigh M.
I just picked this up recently and it’s a great spice to have on hand when you’re in a hurry to make dinner. When I grill chicken I sprinkle some on and I don’t need to add anything else. I haven’t really used it on anything other than meat so I can’t really say what else it might be good on.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
I am gluten free an eat vegetarian on most days...not exactly the setup for a flavorful diet! This stuff really does the trick. I put it on salads and it makes that salad into a delicious meal. Lasts a long time, too! It's my favorite healthy way to add flavor. Would love to try it on a baked potato (or, let's be real, fries)!
Estella H.
I hesitated on this a few times because the description was pretty vague but I finally gave in and I’m so glad I did!
This is the perfect seasoning for everyday use.
I use it for grilled chicken, grilled burgers, grilled veggies, pretty much everything that I throw on the grill.
I’m also glad that it doesn’t go overboard with the pepper which some seasoning blends tend to do.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great seasoning to use on anything. I love the flavor and tastes great with all meat! I pair it mostly with chicken and grill it on my George foreman. I have been very satisfied with this spice and will continue to use it!
Rukee L.
Really like it! I recently bought this randomly cus I always like trying different seasonings. This adds a lot of flavor and its not overpowering. Mostly been using it on chicken and some roasted vegetables. Will def repurchase
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes I use this for my chicken. It adds flavor to it when I bake it. I usually add a lot and leave it to marinade! It's organic and when I first open it I can smell the potency of these 21 spices! It's delicious. The best past is that my food has so much flavor that I don't have to salt too much!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good cooking staple?
Shannon G.
What do you guys use this for besides chicken and vegetables?