Trader Joe's 21 Seasoning Salute Blend uploaded by Marlene G.

BY TRADER JOE'S #21 in Marinades & Seasoning Mixes

Trader Joe's 21 seasoning salute is a smooth blend of onion, black pepper, celery seed, cayenne pepper, parsley, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, oregano, thyme, savory, rosemary, cumin, mustard, coriander, garlic, carrot, orange peel, tomato, lemon juice...

Buy on Amazon
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is the best! I love using it on just about everything, but especially pan sauteed chicken. It's also great on roasted vegetables, tossed with a little olive oil before cooking to make the seasoning stick. I lived abroad for a year in China and even took a supply of this seasoning with me!
Rukee L.
Really like it! I recently bought this randomly cus I always like trying different seasonings. This adds a lot of flavor and its not overpowering. Mostly been using it on chicken and some roasted vegetables. Will def repurchase
Kayla D.
Hawthorne , CA
This seasoning is everything! Seriously my secret weapon in just about every spicy or savory dish I make! Pairs well with spaghetti, spaghetti squash, enchiladas, vegetables, tofu, etc!
Angela M.
Washington, DC
I am gluten free an eat vegetarian on most days...not exactly the setup for a flavorful diet! This stuff really does the trick. I put it on salads and it makes that salad into a delicious meal. Lasts a long time, too! It's my favorite healthy way to add flavor. Would love to try it on a baked potato (or, let's be real, fries)!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a great seasoning to use on anything. I love the flavor and tastes great with all meat! I pair it mostly with chicken and grill it on my George foreman. I have been very satisfied with this spice and will continue to use it!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this! I use it any time I make an Italian style meal, with pasta and garlic breads. It's delicious, great flavor. The spices are awesome from Trader Joe's, especially being more natural ingredients. And the price is great.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
I tried this seasoning from Trader Joe's on chicken and on baked potatoes. It left much to be desired. I was expecting a large/flavorful taste but instead recieved a subtle taste. Was not what I was looking for.
Marlene G.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes I use this for my chicken. It adds flavor to it when I bake it. I usually add a lot and leave it to marinade! It's organic and when I first open it I can smell the potency of these 21 spices! It's delicious. The best past is that my food has so much flavor that I don't have to salt too much!
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I am a seasoning junkie. I don't like my food bland I love a little spice an flavor. I picked this up at Trader Joe's after seeing it the first time. I like to use to season meats, fish, chicken, eggs. But my favorite way to use is to mix it with olive oil or avocado oil and red wine vinegar. It makes for a light dressing for my daily salad!
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I love this stuff! One of my go to spice blends. It has almost everything in it so naturally you can put it on almost anything! I love adding it to pasta, soup, eggs, potatoes, grilled meats and veggies - you name it. The value is great too. I don't mind picking up two or three jars at a time because I know I will go through them quickly.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a good cooking staple?
Shannon G.
What do you guys use this for besides chicken and vegetables?