BY TRADER JOE'S

Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil 4 Oz
  • "My holy grail skin care product when it comes to keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized! It's especially useful in the winter when my skin becomes very fussy, very dry, and dehydrated. But I can still use it in the summer, mainly at night. You just have to use less! I definitely recommend this for folks with oily skin. You'd think that putting oil on an oily face would just make the situation worse, right? Wrong! Keeping your skin moisturized/hydrated will keep your skin from overproducing oil. I still get oily since it's summer and hey...can't really avoid that, but a quick blot with a cool cloth midafternoon and I'm good to go!" in 3 reviews
  • "Jojoba oil is great for skin, especially if you are acne prone. Jojoba oil is the oil most similar to sebum, so it is gentle and won't throw your skin's balance off. I use at night to remove my makeup by simply applying and rubbing in for about a minute. Jojoba oil gets into your pores and mixes with sweat, sebum, dead skin, and makeup. Then I take a microfiber cloth which breaks up the oil and gentle removes it. Then I follow up with the [product:drunk-elephant-beste-no-9-jelly-cleanser] which washes off all the oil and remaining makeup in my pores. Adding this step before cleansing really helped to get rid of the few breakouts I always seemed to have. The price is really reasonable, price per ounce was pretty much on par with Amazon." in 3 reviews
Kim M.
Jojoba oil is great for skin, especially if you are acne prone. Jojoba oil is the oil most similar to sebum, so it is gentle and won't throw your skin's balance off. I use at night to remove my makeup by simply applying and rubbing in for about a minute. Jojoba oil gets into your pores and mixes with sweat, sebum, dead skin, and makeup. Then I take a microfiber cloth which breaks up the oil and gentle removes it. Then I follow up with the Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser which washes off all the oil and remaining makeup in my pores. Adding this step before cleansing really helped to get rid of the few breakouts I always seemed to have. The price is really reasonable, price per ounce was pretty much on par with Amazon.
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My husband and I love this Jojoba Oil! It's so affordable, and we put a little bit into our shampoo bottles. It helps moisturize our scalps and reduce dry scalp. We're in Colorado, and it's very common here to have dry scalp issues because the air is so dry. This helps reduce that issue, plus it adds great shine and health to our hair!
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
Honestly, Trader Joe's skin care is where it's at these days. They're killing it. So, I really hate feeling greasy and there's no escaping it with jojoba oil. But dang, I use this at night and I swear I wake up in the morning with new skin. My skin loves this and I love that it's like seven dollars.
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
I love lathering this oil onto my feet, cuticles, and scalp. I also have naturally oily skin so I like to put it on my face after a shower to compress the oils in my face and sort of “fake them out” so it stop producing excess oil. It’s only 7.99 at your local TJ’s and lasts a LONG time
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
This a a great product for a very reasonable price. And you can just pick it up at your local Trader Joe's! I mainly use it as a nighttime makeup remove. It's a great alternative to coconut oil and is non-comedogenic! When you rub it on your face it really breakdowns the makeup and dirt, just use a microfiber or cotton ball to remove! It is very oily (obvi) afterwards I'll use a cleanser and my skin feels incredibly clean! I've also used this on my skin during the dry wonder monthes and have really loved it!
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I think I misunderstood the function of this oil. I used it as a make up remover and not pleased. It makes my eyeliner smear throughout the day. I’ll start using it in my moisturizer before bed to see if that does anything.
Chasity L.
louisville
I cannot express how good jojoba oil is good for your skin and face. I use this as a moisturizer at night to help with redness and let me tell you it has done wonders for my red skin. I would recommend this to anybody
Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I really love this oil. I use it mostly to moisturize my body in the winter but it can be used for so many other things as well. I think it is a pretty reasonable price and pretty easy to find at your local TJs. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any residue like some other oils. my skin feels hydrated and nourished all day.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Super affordable to Oil is good for baby body’s. Also good for removing make up and body massage. Your skin absorbs it really fast, I love Trader Joe’s for their body care products.
Gabby R.
San Jose, CA
Love this TJ jojoba oil! I usually apply as my moisturizer at night before I use my vitamin C serum. It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It def seems like it sinks into the skin, which is great and needed for this winter weather now. Again, another recommended Trader Joe’s skincare must have!!
Ivy K.
How much does this oil cost?
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Is this good for skin care?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for your skin?
Michelle S.
Fairview Park, OH
I've been looking for a similar oil to use on my dry hair/split ends and cuticles. I was surprised to see Trader Joe's had it! Does anyone know how it compares to a beauty brand oil, or are there any additives?
Lizzy C.
Tucson, AZ
How does everyone use this product? Do they apply it to the face at night like a serum?