BY TRADER JOE'S

Bobbie C.
Raleigh, NC
I really love this oil. I use it mostly to moisturize my body in the winter but it can be used for so many other things as well. I think it is a pretty reasonable price and pretty easy to find at your local TJs. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't leave any residue like some other oils. my skin feels hydrated and nourished all day.
Gabby R.
San Jose, CA
Love this TJ jojoba oil! I usually apply as my moisturizer at night before I use my vitamin C serum. It goes on so smoothly and it doesn’t feel greasy at all. It def seems like it sinks into the skin, which is great and needed for this winter weather now. Again, another recommended Trader Joe’s skincare must have!!
Amelia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This oil is a must have for the winter. I use it not only as a face oil but also as an all over body oil. It is great as a face oil cleanser. I put a thick layer on, let it soak in for a bit, and then with a warm wash cloth I wipe it off. It also makes a great moisturizer and even makeup primer. I also put it through my hair when I get out of the shower to help deal with frizz and static. I honestly can live without this.
Grace C.
Richmond, VA
Perfect in quality and in price! TJ's has great value on oils and natural skin care ingredients, and this is definitely one of them. I use this in tons of DIY skincare and it's the best! Never been disappointed buying it at Trader Joe's since it's the real, pure thing.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
I think I misunderstood the function of this oil. I used it as a make up remover and not pleased. It makes my eyeliner smear throughout the day. I’ll start using it in my moisturizer before bed to see if that does anything.
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
This oil can be used for so many things! I use it for a variety of things and I use it about everyday. It cleans your pores and moisturized your skin for I'll leave it on my skin while I'm doing homework or laundry. It leaves my skin feeling radiant. You can also use it as a hair mask to soothe split ends, and out it in your bath water for soft skin. I primarily use it to remove waterproof mascara and it works like a charm! I love this product!
Amanda C.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love Trader Joe’s beauty products. I use this oil to make my probiotic face masks. It is 100% natural and not bad in price. The bottle has lasted me forever but definitely will replace once I run out.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I started using this product when my face revolted on my and started burning and stinging. My acne was getting out of control and I could find skin balance. My facial spa lady told me to give this a try as it was pure jojoba oil. I am so glad I did it helped restore my skin balance and helps me keep my acne under control.
Gina C.
East Hanover , NJ
I originally bought this for my hair, and it was ok, then I ended up using it in my skin and face and I love it! You have to use it when your skin is damp to get the full benefits of moisture, and in the winter months you might need an extra cream on top, but it’s a great oil and I will continue to purchase and use.
Sandy M.
Glendale , CA
This jojoba oil takes all my makeup on it's gentle in the eye area I really love it and it's a thin oil so it does not leave your face nasty oily spits great I would use this ten times more than those makeup remover wipes it's healthier alternative!
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Is this good for skin care?
Ivy K.
How much does this oil cost?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for your skin?
Michelle S.
Fairview Park, OH
I've been looking for a similar oil to use on my dry hair/split ends and cuticles. I was surprised to see Trader Joe's had it! Does anyone know how it compares to a beauty brand oil, or are there any additives?