Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Trang N.Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Yana G.Trader Joe's 100% Pure Jojoba Oil 4 Oz uploaded by Jennifer D.

BY TRADER JOE'S

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
My holy grail skin care product when it comes to keeping my skin hydrated and moisturized! It's especially useful in the winter when my skin becomes very fussy, very dry, and dehydrated. But I can still use it in the summer, mainly at night. You just have to use less! I definitely recommend this for folks with oily skin. You'd think that putting oil on an oily face would just make the situation worse, right? Wrong! Keeping your skin moisturized/hydrated will keep your skin from overproducing oil. I still get oily since it's summer and hey...can't really avoid that, but a quick blot with a cool cloth midafternoon and I'm good to go!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Talking about essentials, this can be on everyone's list. I use this as a facial cleanser, facial moisturizer and a hair serum. It's so versatile and easy transfer to a smaller container or mix with other oils. I love this for my beach bag because it cuts down on the amount of products I need to bring. It's also great for using under a thick sunscreen that is hard to rub in. Plus, it's inexpensive and easily accessible. Thumbs up!!
Vera H.
Vera H.
This is great! I use it for a moisturizer in lieu of all these face creams and lotions sold in drugstores or department stores now. Definitely also good for the rest of the body other than the face. It's a dry oil so it absorbs in well and doesn't leave an oily finish. Trader Joe's price is also great compared to other jojoba oils I've come across ($8!). Lasts forever, although I try to use it faster in case these things expire.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
So in love with this Jojoba oil! It's inexpensive and does the trick. I use this as a makeup remover, which always does its job by the end of the day, I also love to use this as a hair mask which leaves my hair feeling a bit softer. Definitely would recommend this if you're looking to use this either way!
Anna T.
Anna T.
A great, cheap way to keep your skin moisturized at night. One bottle will last forever. Also great for keeping the frizzies down, but a little goes a long way! You would think it would stay greasy on top of your skin but it actually absorbs well and you wake up with amazing skin.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Henderson , NV
It smells like nothing so you can put it on your skin or your hair, use it to remove makeup. It's a small bottle but a little goes a long way and it last forever.
I typically put in in my hair and then wash my hair after 4 hours.
Rickina C.
Rickina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice oil for half the price. You know you're getting good quality without breaking the bank. I use this to oil cleanse or use in my body. It's great cuticle oil. You have a bunch of uses and benefits to this oil.
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Great! I love to add this to the ends of my hair and also use as a carrier oil with essential oils for a more natural perfume. Just as good as the more expensive argan oils.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Mesa, AZ
I use this in my hair, on my face, as a lotion and also a sun tan oil! Works great and for the price... amazing!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Love this product. I use it for my face, nails, & hair. I also use it to make a lot of DIY/home made products.
Christal M.
Christal M.
Ellenwood, GA
Is this good for skin care?
Ivy K.
Ivy K.
How much does this oil cost?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for your skin?
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Fairview Park, OH
I've been looking for a similar oil to use on my dry hair/split ends and cuticles. I was surprised to see Trader Joe's had it! Does anyone know how it compares to a beauty brand oil, or are there any additives?