GroceryPantryCooking & Baking IngredientsTrader Joe's
100% Greek Olive Oil and Lemon Juice - Pack of 2

Trader Joe's 100% Greek Olive Oil and Lemon Juice - Pack of 2

by Trader Joe's

Residing on parallel peninsulas that jut south into the Mediterranean, Greeks and Italians both inhabit regions amenable to olive growth and oil production. However, these two cultures disagree about which acidic flavors to pair with their extra...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trader Joe's 100% Greek Olive Oil and Lemon Juice - Pack of 2!
Katia W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Trader Joe's 100% Greek Olive Oil and Lemon Juice - Pack of 2 uploaded by Katia W.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
This olive oil is infused with real lemon, the perfect addition to any light pasta dish, salad or bread! It tastes like summer!
Tricia S.
I originally tried this at TJs sample stand with a summer caprese salad. It is perfect as a light salad dressing, with some mozzarella and tomatoes, or as a chicken marinade. I would definitely buy this again
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this product for many years now. I love it. It fits me and my family so well. This product is perfect to keep for yourself and for others. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again ten times over. If possible, i would love to be table to recieve more the products in order to provide more reviews.
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I always keep this on hand as it is a versatile product. I use it lightly over pastas, or with mozzarella and tomatoes. It can also be used as a salad dressing but I always end up adding a splash of extra lemon juice as it isn't as strongly lemon flavored as I would like for salad.

Looking for your answer?