BY TRADEMARK TOOLS #41 in Tools

Troublesome, uncooperative kinking water hoses can frustrate even the most experienced do-it-yourselfer. Alleviate these aggravations with the Hose House from Trademark Home Collection™. Easily store up to 150 feet of 5/8 inch hose on this wall mounted unit. Additional storage space for hose nozzles and other garden and lawn tools is available behind a hinged door on the front of the unit. Put your water hose in its place with the Hose House from Trademark Home Collection! Product Features: Wall-Mount Design. Holds Up to 150 feet of 5/8 inch Hose*. Hinged Door and Storage Space. Storage Space Dimensions: 4.625 x 10.5 x 6.5 inches. Exterior Dimensions: 5.75 x 14 x. see more...

Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
I've had this for 5 years now and it's great. It looks very nice on the side of my house. It's very sturdy and holds the long hose good. Best part is the storage. I can easily fit multiple sprayer attachments for the hose in it. It opens and closes good. I definitely recommend to buy.
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
I love this! I like how it creates such a clean and easy way of storing a hose. Not only is it convenient and makes it easy to put a hose away... it also makes the side of the house look nice and organized rather than leaving the hose lay all over the ground.
Jennifer L.
San Fernando, CA
I actually have this, great thing to hold the hose. Very spacious & doesn't let the hose go over and fall out like others, has great holding support as well.
Amie R.
Mount Airy, MD
We have had ours for years. It works well with keeping the hose organized and up. I do wish the cabinet was a tad deeper. But all in all a good producct
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
Liked that I could get everything up off the ground with one solution. Has a really nice cabinet space. And I love that I could wrap my hose over it.
Kelly G.
I like the storage area but it is not as neat as other options. I prefer I easier option where I don't have to work to hard to make it look organized.
Terry C.
We've had our hose storage center for years and it's still holding up. We keep extra spigots in the storage compartment in the middle.
Alexandra K.
This storage center is great for long hoses. It keeps it lookig neat and clean and it is easy to out away
Madison M.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice way to store a hose, but takes a while to wrap up neatly. Keeps it from getting tangled though.
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
I am a neat freak and cannot stand for a hose to just lay in the yard. This keeps it nice and neat and you also don't have to worry about moving it when you go to cut the grass.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this at?