Trademark Tools 25 Hardware Storage Compartments uploaded by Rihannah G.

BY TRADEMARK TOOLS #4 in Tools

Get your components or hardware organized with this handy and portable with this 25 compartment storage unit. Storage box comes with 25 clear plastic drawers so you can easily locate whatever you are looking for. Features include: 25 clear plastic drawers. Dimensions: 3.875 x 10.5 x 6.875 inches. see more...

Rebecca P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This storage compartment is great. The drawers slide out easy and they hold all sorts of things! We use ours for nails, screws, picture hangers, and misc items to keep them organized. It's so nice to be able to find stuff when we need it!
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
This is such a helpful product! It keep everything organized and clean. Its a really good and durable quality. The packaging is okay but simple which can be perfect. I think they should make more sizes of this for a personal preference.
member-4a4ed
This is a must have for any shop. It can can also be effectively used just about anywhere around your home or workspace. It acts as a super organizer. Only downside is if you weigh the draws down too much they won't perform as smoothly.
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
This is the perfect storage tool for any craft project or office or just for your home. I buy mine at home depot and works very well. I also place in every division labels to identify the items that a save there. It works great and is very affordable. The price that I pay was between $25 to $50 depending pf the size.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this storage box! It's not just for the garage! I use this to organize, and store all my small crafting items! The clear drawers make it easy to see what's inside, and keep everything together, but separate! #MusesOfInfluenster
sharon l.
San Jose, CA
I love this storage, i do a lot of crafting and its great for beads and buttons storage. I know its for hardware but thats not what i use it for, because it's not just usefull in that way. With those drawers its easy to see whats inside and just well orangized. I love using this to organize my crafting.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This keeps all my bolts and screws organized!! It comes with so many drawers and fits right on the table or shelf in the garage or basement. Mine is blue so it comes in alot of different colors, and it is not expensive!
Kareemah J.
Stone Mountain, GA
Ladies do you have a working hard husband or loved one? If so this is really a productive gift for your man, so set aside the jewelry and shoes and get him something that will be beneficial to his work life. 🤑🤑🤑
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
This storage is perfect for my crafts. I have my beads, wire, small tools everything in one spot. It gives me more table space to design instead of having crates on top of crates how I use to have everything organized.
cindy m.
Tulare , CA
I have a jewelry shop on Etsy and I love this because it makes storing all my supplies easy. It fits so much stuff in it and it was very affordable. Makes my life so much easier since it keeps my messes controlled.
Alleah P.
Would you store makeup in this?
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
What other things do people use this for?
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PRODUCT? I need this in my life. lol
Olivia C.
Martinsburg, WV
Could you use this for different things besides tools ?
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Are the drawers acrylic or plastic?