Trademark Tools 25 Hardware Storage Compartments

Get your components or hardware organized with this handy and portable with this 25 compartment storage unit. Storage box comes with 25 clear plastic drawers so you can easily locate whatever you are looking for. Features include: 25 clear plastic drawers. Dimensions: 3.875 x 10.5 x 6.875 inches.

Worth the price ?
What do you use them for
Do they come in various sizes?
Start your review of Trademark Tools 25 Hardware Storage Compartments!
How would you rate this product?
19 days agoFontana , CA
Purchased at: Home Depot
Everyone needs a good organizer whether it’s for different size bolts or screws or nails or washers or hooks and the list goes on! I guess as a girl/woman I appreciate being able to go to the garage and find just what I need!
9 months agoBoston Ma
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this compartment storage set. It had little spaces for nails screws or any hard to find objects. It’s inexpensive and a great way to organize. It’s available on amazing for a great price. I highly recommend this product.
3 years agoMebane, NC
I love this storage box! It's not just for the garage! I use this to organize, and store all my small crafting items! The clear drawers make it easy to see what's inside, and keep everything together, but separate! #MusesOfInfluenster
3 years agoSan Jose, CA
I love this storage, i do a lot of crafting and its great for beads and buttons storage. I know its for hardware but thats not what i use it for, because it's not just usefull in that way. With those drawers its easy to see whats inside and just well orangized. I love using this to organize my crafting.
3 years agoHANOVER, PA
This keeps all my bolts and screws organized!! It comes with so many drawers and fits right on the table or shelf in the garage or basement. Mine is blue so it comes in alot of different colors, and it is not expensive!
3 years agoStone Mountain, GA
Ladies do you have a working hard husband or loved one? If so this is really a productive gift for your man, so set aside the jewelry and shoes and get him something that will be beneficial to his work life. 🤑🤑🤑
3 years ago
This is great to have in the garage or workshop to store little parts such as nuts, bolts, screws, nails, etc. They're pretty durable and lightweight so it's easy to stack on top of something else.
2 years ago
This is a great product to organize small things in a garage. I also use this to organize tools that I use for my craft/DIY projects. Considering that it's just a plastic organizer, it is very sturdy. I had it for about a year now, and it still works perfectly fine.
3 years agoWest Monroe, LA
I use this for my crafting supplies and another for my jewelry. They are great for anything! If you like to organize you need one because everyone has small pieces that need organized.
2 years agoNew Brighton, MN
If you have a lot of tools laying around then you really need to get your hands on this. Super effective and it'll keep all your tools organized. You won't need to worry about losing and of your tools anymore!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...