BY TRADEMARK TOOLS

Having some friends over but limited on seating? Looking for an inexpensive way to add seats without taking up a lot of room or wasting money on renting? Well this 24 inch cushioned stool is the way to go! Measures 14 x 15 x 24 inches opened and folds down to 2.5 x 13.5 x 35.5 inches . Features Include: 14.17 Inch Diameter Padded Top. Spring Action Secure Lock. Functional Comfortable Design. Tough Steel Frame. Easy Clean Up with Water and Mild Detergent. see more...

Kerri C.
This is a nice little cheap stole. The only issues that I had with it are that the seat is a little bit small, probably works best for a smaller child. Also it if you sit on the seat wrong then your weight can through it off a bit and cause it to start to fold shut.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
I have these in my store so that people can sit and try on shoes. They are lightweight so we can move them around but they are sturdy and comfortable.
Hillary G.
We get so much use out of this stool its crazy. we use it all the time and when we need an extra seat for game night its right there ... love it
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I have one of these in my house but it's white. They are sturdy. When I need t change a light bulb I climb up on the stool. It holds me up.
Brianna Z.
Sanborn, NY
We have this share at my work for people to use while on there breaks, it's decent, not extremely comfortable but it does the job.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
This is a very easy and useable stool. Easy to store away and super easy to get out when you need the extra steering.
Gel L.
Hayward, CA
Have a few of these in the house just in case I get some extra visitors. Its small, compact,and easy to store.
Fion M.
This folding chair you can fold it back while you don't use it . Don't need you too much space to store... very good.
Gel L.
Hayward, CA
Is there more than just a black one?