BY TRADEMARK TOOLS

Finally a Set designed specifically for troubleshooting electronics! This set is perfect for the hobbyist or do-it-yourselfer to work on cellular phones, computers or other electronic devices.  Includes: 12 Pieces of Magnetic Tipped Precision Screwdrivers. 4 Pieces Phillips #000, #00, #0, #1. 8 Piece Star T6, T8, T9, T10. 115mm Long Nose Pliers. 125mm Needle Nose Pliers. 100mm Diagonal Pliers. 115mm Bent Nose Pliers. 1 Sturdy Nylon Case. see more...

Cendy O.
Gainesville, VA
These tools come in handy! Good quality, precision tools. I have had them for several years, and have had no issues with them. Buy them!
Mishall H.
Perfect gift for men!! I bought this for my dad since he's so handy & he loves it. Can never go wrong with tools laying around.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
I love making and fixing my own jewelry and this set has been perfect for that. Pretty easy to use.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Good to keep in the house and car never know when you will need it simple to use...........
ikr a.
chetia

This serum really helps with the frizzies, and makes my curls stay curly all day long. I often skip a day washing my hair because I no longer wake up with a bush that needs taming. One caveat: don't use too much of this product or your hair will look greasy. Just a tiny bit is enough!