BY TRADEMARK POKER

This Automatic Card Shuffler is battery operated. It shuffles standard or bridge sized playing cards.   Playing cards and 4 "AA" Sized batteries not included. see more...

• How is the quality of this? We play poker every weekend and somet...1 Answers
  • Does this really work6 Answers
  • Anybody use these for family nights?4 Answers
  • "This is awesome and a must for family game night." in 1 review
Colleen h.
I don't know how to shuffle myself so this makes life so much easier and faster. plus its cool to watch
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
Oh my gosh I haven't seen one of these in years! These things rock! Great for any adult card party!
Molly R.
I am completely awful at shuffling cards and this guy helps me out so much. It's perfect.
Keely M.
This is such a convenient tool for people like me that can't shuffle! It works amazingly!
Mary C.
Mc Roberts, KY
As somone that cannot shuffle cards this is an awesome tool for me! I love using it!
Shaunna  O.
Lynn, MA
This product is awesome especially if you love playing cards keeps everything neat
Angela A.
Gatineau, quebec
My cousin had one when she was a kid. This card shuffler has been around for years. If you can't shuffle this is a good item to have.
Yesenia M.
Does this really work
Nicole M.
barstow, CA
Anybody use these for family nights?
Haley W.
White City, OR
How is the quality of this? We play poker every weekend and something like this would be great! What does everyone think?