BY TRADEMARK POKER

This Automatic Card Shuffler is battery operated. It shuffles standard or bridge sized playing cards.   Playing cards and 4 "AA" Sized batteries not included. see more...

• How is the quality of this? We play poker every weekend and somet...1 Answers
  • Does this really work6 Answers
  • Anybody use these for family nights?4 Answers
  • "This is awesome and a must for family game night." in 1 review
Staci C.
Deer Park , TX
We use this all the time for particular card games that use 4 or more decks of cards at a time. It saves so much time (and hand cramping!) If you are only using one deck it isn't necessary though.
Michele B.
My brother got one of these for Christmas when we were kids! We loved it! We would sit around and "play cards" just to watch the machine shuffle the cards over and over and over again.
Dawn C.
Lincoln Univ, PA
This is awesome and a must for family game night. It makes things keep moving. Everyone can shuffle now not just adults. My kids love this
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
I actually have one of these. It was my grandparents. It still works just fine. Easy to easy and easy storage. It does all the work for you.
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX
We absolutely LOVE this shuffler. It saves time and no achy fingers. Especially goody hen playing with little ones, it's half the fun.
Caitlin M.
My grandparents used to have one of these and they're so entertaining! They shuffle cards very nicely and quickly. Such a time saver!
Jessica M.
Rocklin, CA
I'm bad at shuffling so having a card shuffler is really convenient, not to mention faster then if i were to shuffle cards myself.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
As long as the cards aren't larger than a normal playing deck of cards there shouldn't be much trouble using it to shuffle them.
April H.
Highly recommended! It's quick and efficient and you don't have to worry about shuffling because this thing does it better
Nicole M.
barstow, CA
Very easy to use. Great to have for card night. Only takes a few batteries so easy to use even the kids can operate it...
Yesenia M.
Does this really work
Nicole M.
barstow, CA
Anybody use these for family nights?
Haley W.
White City, OR
How is the quality of this? We play poker every weekend and something like this would be great! What does everyone think?