BY TRADEMARK POKER

The trademark poker card shuffler lets you shuffle your cards quickly and easily to get a professional shuffle and save time between games. It can hold both standard and bridge-sized cards and has the capacity to shuffle up to 6 decks of cards at a times. Works on 4 c batteries sold separately. see more...

Buy on Target
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
Love this shuffler! My husband has nerve palsy in his right arm and cant shuffle by hand so this is a great time saver! Its heavy so b careful! Love how many cards it holds and doesn't damage the cards! Plus its super easy to take the cards out
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This is a good quality card shuffler. Very fast and accurate. If you're using brand new decks I suggest using the shuffler 4 or 5 times at first to really get them shuffled good, but after that just once does the trick.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
My son received this shuffler for his birthday and fell in love with it. It works very efficiently and quick. It is sturdy and durable which is great for my 7 year old.
Sarah M.
Rome, GA
I don't know what I did before my card shuffler. I don't use itor games that only need one pack. But I pull off out to play Hand and Foot which can use 6 packs.
Jill M.
Vancouver, WA
I have arthritis in my hands but love to play cards. this is a life savor to me. The decks sit in holding spots perfectly and it shuffles them fast.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Don't waste your money.We got this as a gift and it has never worked..I gave it to my grandkids to play with.I loved the concept.
Heather P.
Really nice for older kids/older adults to use that cannot shuffle.Don't put too many in at one time or it can get jammed.
Cara L.
Kitchener, ON
Whoever invented this was a genius. Quick and easy way to shuffle cards. Mixes them up really well too.