BY TRADEMARK GLOBAL

Hit the lake, relax and catch some dinner with the south bend worm gear red fishing rod & spincast reel combo. This fishing pole is 5'6" long with a fiberglass blank and comfortable hand grips. Four ceramic guides and tips ensure a smooth, tangle-free fishing trip. The reel features a ball bearing drive and comes spooled with 65" of line. see more...

ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
One of my favorite fishing product items, can buy it locally and for a cheap price as well and quick find in stores :)
angel j.
angel j.
Fresno, CA
This product was amazingly fun to use and my kids loved pulling out fish after fish with this simple to use pole combo....
Misty R.
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I have had two of these for several years. They outlasted my expectations for a cheap rod and reel. They are great for catching crappie and perch.
Brie H.
Brie H.
LYNNWOOD, WA
I bought this pole, but really didn't like the reel. I liked the weight of the pole and the flex on it, so I put on one of my older reels and it worked great after that. The one that came with it tangled up a lot, and I'm guessing it's because the line wasn't high quality. I buy 40lb test line from the local sporting goods store and have it put on my reel.
KAREN C.
This would be a fine beginner rod & reel. though much of my fishing is with much heavier rigs with tournament line, I would give my beginning fishermen grandchildren this set.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Camdenton, MO
Personally I am an UGLY stick kind of gal. That is the brand of pole that I like to use when I fish, but this would be a great starter pole - possibly good for some small mouth bass, and even some crappie.
Julissa P.
Julissa P.
Woodstock, IL
Great for beginners however if the line would to get caught on anything, it would be broken. I fish a lot so always get a pole where you can see all of your line.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
So easy to use i don't use this brand of fishing rod but i love this kind of model i prefer it over the other type just for me its easierto use
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Never lost a fish on an ugly stick! Between my husband and myself we own four, and they're worth weight in gold!
Jezyka W.
Jezyka W.
Taylorsville, NC
This is great for kids and really easy to operate. got one for my son and now my daughter wants one. Most of the time my husband has to show and re show the kids how to operate there old poles but not with this one. no tricks to remember with this one. i even like using it
KAREN C.
Is this reel loaded with line?