BY TRADEMARK GLOBAL #28 in Tools

This knife is unique in that it has nine additional blades loaded into the handle that self-load. When one blade is expired, simply push it out the end of the tool, pull back on the slide and reload the next blade, then slide it forward again. Features include: Segmented, snap off blades. Pocket clip. Durable plastic handle with rubber grip. Knife holds 10 #60 blades . Spare blades automatically load when current blade is exhausted. Dimensions: 6.375 x 1 x 1.75 inches. Includes retail packaging. see more...

Genesis S.
San Bernardino, CA
I really like this product it is a very good quality I really recommend this product is think u should try it this seems really sharp they make it easy to cut things open
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love this utility knife. I keep in my desk to open up those boxes from UPS that have tons of tape on them. Works great
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
Great price for the knife. I love the break away end to always keep the blade sharp.
naf C.
Decorator Expert
I like this knife because it is quite cheap and has an excellent quality. The knife itself is very sharp. It is good for opening boxes to cutting tape. It's safe to use as well as easy to store. The cover and button protect the handler from cutting themselves when it's not in use and they accidentally run their hand around/on it. Recommend it.
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
I hate struggling to open something so this is always near me. I love it because you don't have the frustration of trying to switch out the blades. It stays sharp which is perfect when you are at work. I recommend every household keeps one of these guys handy at all times!
Kiara D.
This handy little tool stays in my 'junk drawer' so it is always available to the many times I use it weekly!
Amy S.
Oak Harbor, WA
This works great! Very sharp and a great tool to have around. It has come in handy on a lot of occasions
Jessica H.
Lexington Park, MD
Awesome tool that is super easy to use...stays in my "junk drawer"
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Decorator Expert
We use this utility knife at work for opening boxes, and it's probably one of the easiest knifes to use!
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Gets the job done. A must have.
Carter M.
Oxford, MI
Does this item to.e with extra blades?