BY TRADEMARK GLOBAL #45 in Tools

The Trademark Tools Cordless Palm Grip 6V Screwdriver is perfect for almost any job around the house. This screwdriver is loaded with helpful features from its 11 driver bits to its comfortable soft grip. This screwdriver kit will make household jobs a snap. Features include: Voltage: 6V. No-load speed: 250 rpm. Forward and reverse. Slotted drivers: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Torx drivers: T10, T15, T20. Philips drivers: 1, 2, 3. Dimensions: 7.75 x 1.625 x 1.625 inches. Requires 4 AA batteries . Includes retail packaging. see more...

Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Decorator Expert
Very light weight screw driver. It's very portable. Great for small projects that don't need a lot of power. Great for those who don't like using regular screwdrivers lol. It's very affordable i've had one for years i would recommend this for easy things around the house.
Allie T.
Decorator Expert
I swear by this product.  It's easy to use and perfect for travel.  I utilized this a lot when I was in college and didn't have my dad or brother around to help me.  It was easy to handle and lightweight.  It's cordless, so it could be transported easily, which was my favorite part about it.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
This was the 1st tool I got as an adult ! Easy to use. Great for the price and have had it for several years now. It's a very handy tool to have !
Kristin C.
Cedar Falls, IA
I hate tools. I don't get them, I hurt myself, I put holes in the wall. But this was simple for me to use. I felt in control!
Brittany P.
Tucson, AZ
This is so great for those small projects that require a lot of screws.. It is easy to use and I use it for everything.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
Neat tool small and compact. Battery doesn't last long and not for a heavy job just something small.
Kathrine B.
Mojave, CA
I liked this tool at first but the battery seemed to wear out real fast...
Erika O.
Galt, CA
This is a womens fav tool when decoration i have one and my husband has on tool love it
Amy N.
Biloxi, MS
We have one of this, very handy tool and versatile.
Brittany M.
Includes all the pieces you need and works amazing!