BY TRADEMARK GLOBAL

Set yourself free from wall outlets without sacrificing power with this powerful 18V cordless drill! In addition to great power this drill is loaded with features. Drilling has never been easier with its magnetic base, LED work light, built in level, and soft grip.  Features include: 18V power. 1150 RPM. Maximum chuck size 10 mm. Forward / Reverse. LED work light. Built in level. Magnetic block. Soft grip. Battery charger and AC power adapter. Includes retail packaging. PLEASE NOTE: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bree R.
Bree R.
Hemet, CA
This drill is heavy duty and gets the job done fast but you kind of have to get it done fast because the battery does not last as long as it should.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Banks, OR
I bought my husband this drill for Christmas and he loves it! He never thought that he would need a light on a drill, but has found it to be quite helpful. The battery seems to last pretty long. Great for household projects!
Kim L.
Kim L.
Sugar Land, TX
Works like any other drill, but the battery life stinks.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Los Angeles, CA
I've owned this drill before and I can say that it works if you're working on small home projects ( putting frames up, making a small box), but know if you're looking for durability of battery and material I would suggest investing in a DeWalt or a Milwalkee, the greatest investments I've made.
Denise S.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This heavy duty drill works great. The only thing that I didn't like was the battery life doesn't keep a charge for a long period of time.
Briana F.
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
It's a good thing that this comes with an extra battery and charging cord. The light is a little unnecessary and it drains the battery very quickly. I'll just go back to using my standard.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Plano, TX
We have this drill and it seems to work just fine. we don't use it very often, but it hasn't failed us yet!