BY TRADEMARK GLOBAL

Having some friends over but limited on seating? Looking for an inexpensive way to add seats without taking up a lot of room or wasting money on renting? Well this 18 inch cushioned stool is the way to go! Measures 14 x 15 x 18 inches opened and folds down to 12.5 x 29 x 2 inches . Features Include: 12.5 inch round cushioned top Spring loaded safety lock Ergonomic, space saving design Durable, coated steel construction Easily wipes clean with mild soap and water. see more...

Dana N.
Madison
Great sturdy comfy little stool. Light weight and folds flat for easy storage. Great quality. Holds up well. I've had one for 10 years now. Still in great shape.
Danielle H.
I purchase this still about 5 years ago at Walmart for a good price I used it originally as a chair to do my makeup now I have it in the guest bathroom it folds down for easy storage it has held up very well over the years the cushion is not cracked or messed up I do recommend this product
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a lightweight, easy to use folding stool that I find great to have at home. It is easy to use and collapse to pull out to reach something or for additional seating. It's inexpensive and can be found in Walmart.
Robert N.
Hubbard, OH
The 18" folding stool in a must have in the home and garage area. I have these stool in my basement for whenever I need to work on stuff like the vacuum cleaner, washer, dryer, etc... I also keep one in the garage for when I work on the brakes on the car or on the lawn mower. It has saved me a ton of back pain by allowing me to sit instead of stooping down or bending over for long periods of time.
Victoria G.
San Antonio, TX
Great product to take to parades, parks, picnics, anywhere on the go where you don't know where you can sit. We have a few extra in the garage just in case game night with friends go over the seat amount we have at home. Comfortable enough to last through an entire game of charades.
BeautyyBy L.
Dallas, TX
Great for a easy carry along chair for makeup artist, it's light weight it folds and it's easy to assemble just fold in or out. Pop it in the trunk of your car and your good to go! It's also inexpensive!!
Jeanene N.
The cushion makes this stool better than other hard stools. Without back support its hard to sit for long but this cushion makes up for that. Folding makes it easy to move around and store. I like to use mine when doing my makeup in front of my mirror so that I don't have to stand
Erica G.
These are great to just have extra seating on hand. They fold up small so you can put them away into closets and when you have large groups they are great to pull out for extra seating especially in smaller apartments. Cushion makes it not too hard to sit on.
Cassandra C.
Katy, TX
We purchased this stool for our son to use in his room when he has friends over. They gather around his Lego table and it is the perfect height, convenient, and comfortable.
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Great stool. easy to use. I have about a dozen to use for the holidays and during the summer when we have people over. they aren't very expensive.
Stephanie M.
Is there a variety in color or in length?