BY TRADEMARK GAMES

Take your love for poker home or on the road with this video poker game that includes a back-lit, color touch screen, seven games in one and 50,000 points on a Royal Flush! The screen easily sets up with built in stand or mounts on your wall with convenient mounting holes. Thanks to this Touch Screen Mega 7-in-1 Video Poker Game, "what happens in Vegas" can now happen anywhere you wander. This will make a great gift for the whole family! Poker Games Include:  Draw Poker, Deuces, Bonus, Double Bonus, Double Double Bonus, Joker, Double Joker Features include: AC Power Adaptor Connection. AC Power Adaptor. 7 games in 1. Touch Screen. Color Screen. see more...

Tessa M.
We got one gifted to a friend and he really likes it. I guess this is better received as a present because I don't think I would like to buy it for myself. I think it could get boring over time
Monica F.
Idaho Falls, ID
I think this has mega awesome stuff in it I would like to put this in my room and just play with it all day I serious enjoy it but I think I would be a lot better if it was a bit more bigger.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
Not a bad product, but not really as cool as I had hoped. Gets very boring after a short time, but not gonna get rid of it. Ill keep it for extreme boredom.
angelica c.
I got this for a birthday gift but I find it to be so boring. I prefer to play the game on my phone which actually its way cheaper and better than this one. Graphics are good though.
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Who doesn't enjoy poker? Definitely wont give this to a child to play with but for a fun relaxing night in the with hubby I'm all aboard.
Summer H.
I love to play poker. If I has this I would play nonstop. That being said, I think I might get one.
emilee s.
This game can get boring after awhile. It hurt my fingers too but if you don't have anything better to do
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
It's a great product but if you're not into casino life, it gets redundant after awhile
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
Fun but pretty costly when it doesn't do much else. It's harder to win then you would think... But still worth it if you get bored and want something to chase the night away.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
This looks awesome but,I would probably only play it if I was bored and had nothing else to do
Jessica K.