BY TRADEMARK GAMES

Lightweight, Easy Set-Up Canopy Gazebo Canopy features easy set-up to let you support your favorite team and keep yourself, friends and family well-shaded at the games, camping or backyard parties.  A lightweight, canopy design makes a great tailgate tent.  A heavy-duty steel frame keeps the tent stable. Features: Lightweight, Water-Resistant Canopy Provides 100 Sq. Ft. of Shade. UPF 50 Rating Provides Excellent UV-A/B Protection. Accordion Style Frame. Easy One Step Setup. Wheeled Carry Bag Included for Easy Transport and S. see more...

• "It works well for tailgating or just everyday parties" in 1 review
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This canopy is very good if you are having like a barbecue and the sun's like beating down it's good to have that or if it's raining and you still want to barbecue it's good for that it'll keep you dry I'll keep you up shade it's it's great
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
In Ohio we love cooking out. It helps the sun from shining in our faces. It also helps the rain from dripping all over us Trademark Games NCAA Ohio State Buckeyes Gazebo Tent Canopy - 10' x 10'
Whitney W.
Bought this for my husband for Christmas one year. He absolutely loved it. We bring it with us when we go camping and also when we tail gate at games. Works great in rainy weather get the job done. Also comes with side walls.
Laura W.
Grafton, OH
Perfect tent for tailgating, grad parties, or just parties in general. I've used this on multiple occasions and it's easy to assemble
Jess S.
Love!! Easy set up and take down. Seems sturdy when set up good. Doesn't hurt that it's my favorite college team either.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
A great tent of an Ohio State Buckeye's fan, it's easily portable and great for tailgating or parties.
Erodelys B.
Union City, NJ
Its perfect for the beach . I highly recommend it. I love it. I got one from my mother and i love it
Marcus S.
Stuart, FL
Perfect for tailgating!! Keeps heads dry in the rain and makes for some shade on hot sunny days "O-H"
Kristen D.
Yulee , FL
This is great for ever Ohio state buckeye fan! It works well for tailgating or just everyday parties
ChilA H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product we always travel in the summer so this is great for kids to keep the sun out
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
Is it very heavy?
Katie M.
Where can I buy this that I am a huge Ohio State fan?
staci I.
My boyfriend is the biggest ohio state fan ever! How small does it fold up to? And is it worth it?
Scarlett H.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Who else is here for the badge?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
How would his work for beach ?