BY TRADEMARK GAMES

Lightweight, Easy Set-Up Canopy. Gazebo Canopy features easy set-up to let you support your favorite team and keep yourself, friends and family well-shaded at the games, camping or backyard parties.  A lightweight, canopy design makes a great tailgate tent.  A heavy-duty steel frame keeps the tent stable. Features: Lightweight, Water-Resistant Canopy Provides 100 Sq. Ft. of Shade. UPF 50 Rating Provides Excellent UV-A/B Protection. Accordion Style Frame. Easy One Step Setup. see more...

Beth G.
decatur , Al
Our family loves our Auburn Tailgate Tent or Gazebo Canopy. We use it for all the Auburn Football games we attend and we use it all summer at the lake house. It is easy to assemble and take down. It keeps the sun and rain off of us and our belongings. We did buy the weights to help keep it steady in stronger winds. At night we just lower the tent and have had no problems with it blowing over or away. It is very durable and sturdy. It is a great way for us to show our Auburn spirit! War Eagle!
Micah L.
War Eagle!! These are perfect for game day tailgating! They are also great on the beach and my favorite way to show off my favorite team. Blocks sun and rain. Adjusts well. Awesome product!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
I'm a huge Auburn fan, so for Saturday games, we set this up with a small table filled with yummy snacks! Provides shade and is large enough to house our table.
Ja M.
Perfect for tailgating at Jordan Hare!! It keeps us protected from the elements as well as shows our support to our mighty Tigers!! Warrrrrrrr Eagle, Hey!!
Ashley A.
Great for game days and tailgating. I do wish I could find them at local stores such as walmart because it would make a great gift.
Marilyn R.
Edinburg, TX
This gazebo is great!!! great to take to the beach and have some shade while your enjoying yourself out there!
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Mi esposo se volveria loco teniendo algo asi con lo que le encanta amo mucho este producto
Morgan111521 G.
Crofton, MD
I love this canopy. It's awesome. This is perfect for tail gating at a football game.
Daniele r.
Virginia Beach, VA
Don't have this school on area but they do the job easy to set up and nice for beach
Kayla M.
Nashville, GA
As a huge Auburn fan this was a must have! I actually bought mine from Academy Sports and we use it every single time we tailgate. It really helps to keep you cool in the hot southern sun. We also take it to the beach with us to keep the little ones in the shade out on the sand.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Do these come in different teams?
Jessica R.
Stockton, CA
Where can I find this
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do these come in NFL logo as well?