BY TRADEMARK GAMES

Touch Screen Travel Poker. Looks like a computer but it s actually a laptop video poker with a back-lit, color touch screen, seven games in one and 50,000 points on a Royal Flush! The screen slides easily closed and open in one smooth motion. This will make a great gift for the whole family! Poker Games Include:  Draw, 2 s Wild, Bonus, 2X Bonus, 2XX Bonus, Jokers Wild, 2X Jokers Wild, Variable and Max Bet Play. Automatic Scorekeeping. Realistic Casino Sounds. 6 x 9 inch Screen. 7 games in 1. Touch Screen. Color Screen. Uses Power Adaptor Requires 3 AA Batteries. see more...

• Would you suggest this for travel,? is it light weight an...1 Answers
  • I had one like this and it had a lot of glitches. Does th...1 Answers
Amber P.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a very simple and easy way to entertain someone who enjoys the game of poker. Reminds me of my Grandmas house, she loved these things!
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
I love this 7 in 1 Poker game. It's very durable and the screen is very vivid and bright. The touch screen is great.
Marisol L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it the fun of poker without losing the money considering I'm not very lucky XD
staci I.
I had one like this and it had a lot of glitches. Does this one?
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
Would you suggest this for travel,? is it light weight and bulky?