BY TRADEMARK GAMES

Touch Screen Travel Poker. Looks like a computer but it s actually a laptop video poker with a back-lit, color touch screen, seven games in one and 50,000 points on a Royal Flush! The screen slides easily closed and open in one smooth motion. This will make a great gift for the whole family! Poker Games Include:  Draw, 2 s Wild, Bonus, 2X Bonus, 2XX Bonus, Jokers Wild, 2X Jokers Wild, Variable and Max Bet Play. Automatic Scorekeeping. Realistic Casino Sounds. 6 x 9 inch Screen. 7 games in 1. Touch Screen. Color Screen. Uses Power Adaptor Requires 3 AA Batteries. see more...

• Would you suggest this for travel,? is it light weight and bulky?1 Answers
  • I had one like this and it had a lot of glitches. Does this one?1 Answers
Buy on Wayfair*
Amber P.
Amber P.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a very simple and easy way to entertain someone who enjoys the game of poker. Reminds me of my Grandmas house, she loved these things!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
I love this 7 in 1 Poker game. It's very durable and the screen is very vivid and bright. The touch screen is great.
Marisol L.
Marisol L.
Los Angeles, CA
I like it the fun of poker without losing the money considering I'm not very lucky XD
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Sugar Notch
Would you suggest this for travel,? is it light weight and bulky?
staci I.
staci I.
I had one like this and it had a lot of glitches. Does this one?