BY TRADEMARK GAMES #69 in Games

Three Classic Games All In One Convenient Box Two Dice Cups Five Playing Dice 30 Checkers / Backgammon Pieces 32 Chess Pieces King Height:&Nbsp; 3 Inches Folds In Half For Practical Storage &Amp; Transport Instructions Retail Packaging This High Quality Wood Constructed Three In One Game Contains Game Surfaces And Pieces For Chess, Checkers, And Backgammon.&Nbsp; The Game Board Folds In Half For Easy Storage And Features A Convenient Handle For Transport.&Nbsp; Dimensions: Board Open:&Nbsp; 15.5&Quot; X 15.75&Quot; X 1&Quot; Board Closed:&Nbsp; 15.75&Quot; X 7.75&Quot; X 2.125&Quot; Made In China see more...

Trademark Games Deluxe Wooden Chess, Checker & Backgammon Set
  • "This makes a great quality gift for any person of any age and gender!" in 1 review
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
My boyfriend and I love playing a chess and checkers and this is the perfect fit for us because both are included. We love the set because it is simple to set up and clean up is really simple as well. I would definitely recommend adding this to your family game night.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
I've got this set around 2 years ago. My son is 6 and started playing chess in Pre-k it helps focus and use your imagination. I love this set because is good quality in 2 years and looks as good as the first day
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves chess. Her Teacher taught her how to play and now she wants to play at the park with the older crowd. My daughter is also teaching me about this game of strategy
Jenna V.
Burke, VA
This makes a great quality gift for any person of any age and gender! The game is well made, and has great versatility! I love it, definitely worth it. Folds up nicely for storage.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
not sure why this is in my mega mom section lol but my fiance  and I love playing chess and checkers and this is the perfect fit for us because both are included. We love the set because it is simple to set up and clean up is really simple as well. I would definitely recommend adding this to your family game night.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
My brother has the similar set: checkers, chess, tic-tac-toe, dice rolling. There are multiple games on the board that we play when we gather to play.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
My husband bought this for family fun night. I was really pleased with it. It's nice quality and durable. Fun to teach the kids these classic games
Renee W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought this for my daughters and we have used it more times than I can count! I love this for family game night or just on a rainy day.
Lisa C.
Matthews, NC
Received this as a birthday present this year and I love it. My husband and I play often and I love the look and the 3 games in one
Joan D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great because it has three games in one! They are classic games and everyone has played at least once it their life.