BY TRADEMARK GAMES #59 in Games

This incredible 7-in-1 game set will provide you and your family and friends with hours of enjoyment. With seven different gaming options in one convenient set there is certain to be something that everyone will enjoy. The game surface also lifts off for convenient storage of the game pieces when you re done playing. This set is a great gift for the whole family.  Features include: Game board dimensions: 2.75 x 12 x 12 inches, King height: 2.5 inches, Games include: Chess, Checkers, Backgammon, Cribbage, Dominos, Playing Cards and Poker Dice, Includes retail packaging.

Trademark Games Deluxe 7-in-1 Game Set
  • "It has 7 different games in it and is great for a family game night with the kids!" in 2 reviews
  • "This 7in1 game set is so great s and organized its awesome for family game night and when friends or family come over we can all play different games" in 2 reviews
  • "I absolutely love this set." in 1 review
  • "Absolutely fun game I love to entertain myself with this game I love it have no complains" in 1 review
  • "My brother had this chess set and he loved it but I could never really get into it." in 1 review
Teran F.
I have had one for past 7 or 8 years now. It's fun when you want bunch games in one to play. I'm big person on chess and checkers. It's fun for family nights and affordable with all you getting in it.
Alexa B.
My family is all into doing. game nights, so when we got this, we were all hyped. From chess, to checjers, to backgammon, to cards, it brought my family together with many laughs
Amy M.
I love this product. It's so nice to be able to bring it on car-trip vacations for the hotel or to set up for long waits at the airport. It's great for variety and helps take up time while giving more options to play with. I do wish it was magnetic though because we tend to drop pieces if we try to use it in the car, but oh well.
Sokbory C.
Modesto, CA
I brought this for my family for when we want a family game night/day. We love playing chess and checkers. All games keeps us entertained even with a young child. Playing domino's to help teach her numbers is a good way to incorporate learning.
Erica W.
Kenosha, WI
My dad taught me how to play chess years ago and now my son is attempting to reteach me all over again. I love card games and all types of board games. These are great for a day with the kids!
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
catherine f.
I love love love really love this game really and i wish play this game with my family my friends and all people i like really this game
Diana E.
I had one of these growing up and loved it. It was easy to take along to friends houses and gives a variety of games to play all in one.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
So much fun! 7 of my favorite games all in one collection. We all really like to play board games as a family, this is a nice set up.
Joan D.
This is great because it has 7 games in 1! Such a good price since you're getting more than one game. These are classic games too.