BY TRADEMARK ART

Flat Iron Travel Pouch by Mitt - Large Size: Place your curling iron into this Insulated pouch while it is still hot (must be unplugged) 2 side pockets to hold your comb and hairbrush Great for traveling Curling iron not included Dimensions: .25"L x 12.125"W x 6.5"H see more...

Abigail T.
Athens , OH
I constantly traveling or staying over at my boyfriend's house. If I have to pack up and leave early in the morning, it's annoying to have to wait until my curling iron or straightener cools down to leave. Luckily, this travel pouch has GREAT insulation. I can just put in my hot hair tool and not have to worry about melting or burning my other items! This truly is a great product!
Robyn M.
Greensburg, KY
I am so in love with my hair after using this if you need a good one will here you good I don't think you will go to a different one you will also love it