Tracy Anderson TA Video Streaming Subscription

How does the Tracy Anderson streaming compare to her DVDs. I’m concerned the streaming will not work on my TV through chromecast?
I signed up for her 2 week trial and so far I like the workouts, but it appears there is only one new workout per week. Is that how it is for paying members or do you get access to more workouts?
Where can I find this at?
Start your review of Tracy Anderson TA Video Streaming Subscription!
How would you rate this product?
Adja S.
Very unique exercices ,the instructions are easy to follow ,and what I love the most is that every workout progress from easy to hard so people at any fitness level can actually do this .Its just amazing
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
I couldn’t imagine doing this every day. It’s a Pilates/toning class for $90 a month. I think this is a good on demand option if this is in your price range.. however, it will take many months to see results. I have had better results with Pure Barre.
Aphrodite A.
with my dogs
Tracy’s way of approaching fitness is unlike anything I’ve ever tried. Unlike what my body was used to dealing with, (heavy weights and boring cardio) she is music and dance driven with unique movements that take you all over the floor as well as up and down. You notice serious body changes because her approach specially hits muscles you didn’t even know existed.
Courtney K.
Signal Mtn, TN
I wanted to love this subscription and end up with Madonna arms and Gwyenith but and attitude but alas I found it too boring. I travel for work and spent one too many nights trying to do it in a hotel room and you can only stare at her chest for so long wondering when it’s gonna fall out of her top. But I wish I had the discipline for it! So it’s a more it’s not you it’s me situation.
BelQ Q.
Lakeland, FL
Great dvd Best dvd I have purchased . Comparing it to other , I find this one easy to follow and keep up with . Pace just right for a beginner.
Rachel A.
New York
Tracy Anderson's online videos have been my saving grace during this very difficult quarantine time. I am so thankful that I am healthy and I am able to do her videos every morning. I have already seen a transformation on my body and I have never had such an effective workout before.
Alexandria H.
Twp Washinton, NJ
This isn’t just a workout... it’s a lifestyle. You come to crave the class everyday, and feel like you’re missing out on rest days. There are so many new options every week, totally worth the money!
Brooke W.
Williston, SC
You have to try this out if you haven't before! I absolutely am in love with this product! If you want your money's worth then this is the way to go!!!!!!!!!! I watch this every single day.i am more then happy!
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
I love this product! Its very good in terms of its price and performance. You should definitely try it you won’t regret
Kaila O.
Port Orchard, WA
Let me just start off by saying Tracy Anderson has changed my life. She has helped me loose almost 30lbs. Over the past year and half. I love her daily workouts they different everyday. I recommend her to everyone her methods are non traditional and they work. She is helping me sculpt my body into something I did not know was possible.