BY TRACY ANDERSON METHOD

Tracy Anderson's Clear Chocolate Mint Protein Bar: 14G of Protein 13G Fiber 5G Sugar Formulated with Collagen Made with Organic Sunflower Butter, Pea Protein & Chocolate Naturally Sweetened High Source of Protein Gluten-free Non-GMO No Soy Tracy Anderson is a leading health expert and creator of the Tracy Anderson Method: a revolutionary fitness and nutritional methodology that has helped countless people across the globe, including long-time devotee and business partner Gwyneth Paltrow. Following years of research and development, Tracy Anderson CLEAR Bars and Shakes provide the protein, natural sugars and nutrients to help you. see more...

Molly P.
Thompson, ND
I need intervention for how addicted I am to these. They're a great post workout snack, on the go treat, or eat half as a dessert. I love the sunbutter blend, the matcha, and the melty chocolate coating. Another high point is that it's not gritty or grainy, or that gross chewy texture most protein bars have. It also has matcha green tea in it! Heck yes! Big thumbs up!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I am SO happy I found these bars!! I was lucky enough to find them on sale, which is great because I have been on the hunt for a dairy free protein bar. I'm unable to eat all my nutrients so when I can find products like this with condensed nutrients while eating the minimum, it works out better for my body. These are also so delicious, and don't make me sick! I am so happy with them.