BY TRACFONE

Stay in touch with the TelCel ZTE Whirl Prepaid Cell Phone. It runs on an Android™ 4.1 OS and features WiFi connectivity so you can check email, peruse social media sites and more. The 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen with multi-touch, 3MP camera and five customizable home screens are among other features you're sure to love. see more...

Houssam S.
Hay al hassani el ouifak street : b12. Nr : 12
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street : hay al hassani el ouifak.  B12.   Nr :12 /  city : oujda /country : morocco
Mauricio S.