BY TRACFONE

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been with att forever always had all my kids on my plan so my cell bill has always been well over 200 a month
As my kids moved out they transfered the billing to there own name to save me money. Well after my last daughter got off my plan. My bill was a little over 100 a month.since I was no longer in a contract I decided to get this and only pay 45 a month..
All the features worked it was really the same as before but I started to notice that my phone did not work in some areas and I always went over my data had to buy more. Even though I own a computer a laptop and ipad. I use my phone mote online then anything so I went back to att. But if don't use it like me it's a great phone and plan to
Amber C.
I got this one as a gift for my brother recently and he really liked it. Although he did say he prefered a bigger more modern smart phone. But for someone who just needs a cell for the basic calls and text i would say this is a good choice.
mahrael b.
Los Angeles, CA
I think its a good product, its cheap you can afford it. the prices r great. so u should check that out
Elizabeth R.
Jackson, OH
Affordable, and decent quality for a no-contract phone. Samsung usually has quality cellular phones.
mahrael b.
Los Angeles, CA
Will there be an upgrade? and if so when??