BY TRACFONE

The Motorola Moto E has the sharpest display in its class, and its durable with Corning Gorilla Glass and a water-resistant splash guard. It runs on the latest Android 4.4 OS and comes with a guaranteed upgrade. Multitasking is fast with the dual-core processor, and the battery lasts all day. You can also personalize your phone with colorful Motorola Shells. see more...

Ayla V.
Ranger, WV
Techie Expert Level 3
These net 10 wireless phones are absolutely the best go to phones. Its definitely an affordable phone that I would recommend. Its meet my expectations, I have dropped it (on accident) and it hasn't even cracked.
Jan D.
Grand Marsh, WI
My current phone. Net10 wireless has provided a great alternative to contract phones with a Moto E. Exceeds my expectations and is extremely affordable. The Android OS runs smoothly and efficiently. I only wish there was more storage other than an SD card.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
It's my first smart phone works rather well for my needs. I wish the camera could do selfies a lot easier. The camera is not reversible but it still works well. The quality of the calls and other applications on the phone are good.
Mauricio S.
miami, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
khalid b.
marsa ben mhidi
Techie Expert Level 1
WelcomeA great product that will be published widely in YouTube, Instagram and Facebook on many pages and my own sites. Thank you