BY TRACFONE

Tracfone 450 minute / 90 access days see more...

• Why don't they get up to date with other phone companies1 Answers
Erin R.
Techie Expert Level 3
MY DAD AND STEP MOM ARE PART OF THE DIGITAL AGE AND THANKFULLY NOT TRYING TO USE THERE TRACEPHONES, AND THANKFULLY NOT USING THE TOUCH SCREEN KIND THEY ARE STILL FLIP PHONE USERS. however my step mom has become quite the texterlol itS A GREAT WAY TO GIVE BOTH MY PARENTS A WAY TO REACH EACHOTHER when there not home. my parents also still have a house phone too because technology isn't as reliable as they would like and due to the decade old condominium with un updated wiring. but any how my dad enjoys tracphoness convience and the advantage of the money per mins actually doubles every month. soo if you have a paren't who dislikes touch screen phones , yes there is still budget friendly flip phones in todays touchscreen worlds.
Taylor K.
Carey, OH
Techie Expert Level 3
I had this when I first moved in with my dad, because I wasn't on his phone plan yet. The signal of the phone was awful and I couldn't have any apps or anything. It's definitely a basic phone.
Alex M.
A simple phone that doesn't have great service. there are no apps of course. it is just a make shift phone that gets you through
Donicia J.
Well I don't use tracfone but my sister do thinking bout getting her more minutes and a new plane and phone
Donicia J.
Why don't they get up to date with other phone companies