HealthWellnessTrace Minerals Research
Trace Minerals Acai Capsules, 60-Count

Trace Minerals Research Trace Minerals Acai Capsules, 60-Count

by Trace Minerals Research

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trace Minerals Research Trace Minerals Acai Capsules, 60-Count!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklynn R.
Fort Worth, TX
No,no,no. These are one-hundred percent a no,no. They mess up your train of thought and make u forget stuff.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
As a scatterbrained stay at home mom of 3 boys this has helped me with remembering and thinking clearer.
Audrey T.
Centerville, OH
I love this product it helps me live a healthy lifestyle and makes me feel great
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I've been taking this medicine for a while now. I think it has helped with my loss of remembering things.
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is another excellent supplement. I took this for almost a year and was very clear headed and able to concentrate so much better.

Looking for your answer?