Trace Minerals Research - ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops - 2 oz. uploaded by Brittany A.

BY TRACE MINERALS RESEARCH

America's #1 selling trace mineral supplement Concen Trace Trace Mineral Drops is an all natural mineral concentrate that's made by using ConcenFlo, the proprietary harvesting process. ConcenTrace contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake with 99% sodium removed. Ideally, minerals should come from eating a raw food diet. However, even eating a raw food diet isn't enough since researchers have proven that soils have been depleted of minerals. Therefore, if it's not in the soil, it's not in the food. Here's where ConcenTrace comes in - taking ConcenTrace everyday ensures you're getting a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals, which are the same kind of bioavailable ionic trace minerals that are found in foods. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Concentrace Trace Mineral Drops Glass 4 oz more...
I like to add this to my toothpaste for extra minerals to remineralize my teeth and prevent cavities. It does have a bit of a bitter taste so make sure to dilute it. It is a little pricey but this bottle has lasted me over a year because a little bit goes a long way, so when you factor that in it’s really not expensive at all.
Jackie A.
I love these drops. I add them to alkaline water I purchase from a healthfood store. It makes the water like fancy bottled water. I have actually ordered the larger size many times because they have really suited my needs- minerals without excess salt.
Miss L.
Brick , NJ
I like these because I think everyone needs to get in these trace Minerals. I do feel that these need to be mixed into a smoothie or juice because I can taste the Minerals when I mix it into water
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Decent prices, it works for me. I used to buy it in the dropper size but switched to the larger size because you save more money. I last got this on amazon from the company.
Joice M.
Cypress, TX
Loved the price and my body reacted well to it. It is way cheaper than the other brands I used to buy. In overall iam satisfied.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
What is this for
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this? I've not seen locally.