Trace Minerals Research ConcenTrace

by Trace Minerals Research

Dietary Supplement The Most Powerful, All-Natural pH-Balancing Trace Minerals in the World. Soluble Ionic Certified Vegan Gluten-free Low Sodium ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops is so concentrated that 40 drops equals the mineral content of 1/2 cup sea water with 99% sodium removed. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

So anyone out the take Trace mineral drop and find beneficial ? I would love to hear your thoughts on this and please drop by my page to follow me so I can follow you back. I feel like my daughters now hunting down them follower ha! 🙏🤭
Start your review of Trace Minerals Research ConcenTrace!
Elsi J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really love adding this to my water ! It’s like you can literally taste the difference I also like knowing that my water has minerals
Emily A.
Lagunitas, CA
Favorite mineral complex out there! This has everything you need to maintain healthy nervous/skeletal system
Carrie M.
Fullerton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have used it but didnt mean to give star rating. I'm not sure how to feel about the product or what it really goes. I just felt I must be lacking mineral so why not. I do know it take horrible! Yuke! Be sure to mix in something tasty
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I really love adding this to my water to increase the alkalinity! I can taste the difference, for sure. And I like knowing that my water is enhanced with good quality minerals. :) Will continue to purchase!
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
These are a nice liquid mineral supplement, as long as you don't add too much to any drink, if you add more than about six drops to plain water it has a strong bitter flavor.